jumpwally

Annoying Profile Info

Whats with the annoying trend not to have info posted? I am in between gear but geeez,,jump numbers,first name and region of DZ should be there at a minimun. i don't care about BS excuses,,it doesnt seem to hurt BillVon, Ron, BillBooth and countless others,,,it seeems spinelees not to include that info but stink up a storm about something as if having all the answers to the universe but wanting to appear CIA. To me its,, no basic info,,its like the saying "no video,,,didn't happen ">:(
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

i don't care about BS excuses,,it doesnt seem to hurt BillVon, Ron, BillBooth and countless others,,,

I see you listed males.

Well this is my spineless excuse. I'm a female, and it's easy enough to find out who I am without posting all that in my profile. Besides, I'm so famous most people know me;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Besides, I'm so famous most people know me;)

Ain't that the truth?? Hey, lovely one...I haven't forgotten the cookies. I just can't find them right now. I'm in the process of moving and they got packed somewhere, lol. Both the Thin Mints and the Lemon Coolers are somewhere between here and Alabama, stored at a a couple of friends houses. I promise that I'll find them though and send them as soon as I can.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Both the Thin Mints and the Lemon Coolers are somewhere between here and Alabama, stored at a a couple of friends houses.

OMG, tell me you didn't leave my cookies unguarded:S

Oh and Steve, watch out, or I'll get the fly swatter outB|
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Ladylove of my life, they are so guarded, I can't find them myself, lol. I'm working on it tho...

TripleF

Where or where is that kissing icon?

Wasn't it not too long ago that a member here claimed to have been sought out by another and lost his job as a result? I think that is reason enough not to post all of your info.

Personally, I really don't care if someone has a problem with the lack of info in my profile. If that stops you from reading my posts, then so be it. I lurk and post on here for entertainment, not to be thought of as a major resource for information and I certainly don't claim to have "all of the answers to the universe."

-A

-A

first off, your post doesnt exactly make sense. I think i get the gist of it but next time you may want to try and be a little more clear with the message you are trying to get across.

this is an internet chat board, no more no less. who gives a fuck about whom is whom. If you are here for any purpose other than entertainment then you may want to reconsider what you are doing here.

Hey ,,what can i say,,i had a little buzz going.:P
Ok,,how about jump numbers and first names,,I dont care where you work or your address. It seems more fun to me knowing or at least creating a picture of preconcieved notions in my head with who you think is behind the avatar,,i guess.... Without a pinch of truth it sometimes feels like the big fat naked guy at the computer who says he's a swooper with a 79 sq ft canopy...and sorry for not mentioning some of the ladiesB|
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

this is an internet chat board, no more no less.

That's the way I see it. There seem to be a number of people here who, for reasons I can only guess, seem to have identified with this place so intensly, it seems a large part of their personal self-worth. Hey, to each, his or her own I guess.

Jen
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

[:/]I guess you really don't know who I am, afterall; I've called you twice in as many days, and you never pick up or call back[:/]

Besides, I'm so famous most people know me;)

Ain't that the truth?? Hey, lovely one...I haven't forgotten the cookies. I just can't find them right now. I'm in the process of moving and they got packed somewhere, lol. Both the Thin Mints and the Lemon Coolers are somewhere between here and Alabama, stored at a a couple of friends houses. I promise that I'll find them though and send them as soon as I can.

TripleF

How come SHE gets cookies? Mary! Mary! MARY!! (said to the tune of: Marcia!Marcia! Marcia!!)..and I think she mispelled infamous (J/K)!!

TripleF...you don't know HOW good it is to see you back on the boards!! Hugs and Kisses!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

;)I know who you are....;)

That one chick that keeps bugging you:ph34r: But on the bright side, I've order clothes from you. BTW, when are you going to do some stocking hats for JFTC? I'd buy some of those, and some long sleeve shirts.

Mary, gimme a call...I promise I'll call you back...k? ok, so now...who are you?

Jon, no one knows who you are, so you better start posting more, or go away;)

Miss ya!

Freefallfreak just loves me more then you:P

Okay, I'm out of here now that I've hijacked the thread:)

Hmmm...:o I thought there WERE long sleeve T's.. I'll have to check and make that happen if not!!! How bout THINK PINK or Save the Boobies... they seem such popular phrases!!

Leaving for Deland tomorrow, going for the Memorial.. so all JFTC stuff is on hold for me until next week. This week I have donated out all of my time in Gus's honor... I only wish I could do more[:/]:(

www.guswing.com
Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Tunnels,
Dawn Suiter

Well lookie here How the hell did I miss that:S I'll order one next week.

I saw your website for Gus, very nice.

Darn you, made me hijack again.

I was thinking this one
B|
OH.. and WE HAVE A WAY OF DEALING WITH HIJACKERS IN THIS COUNTRY>:(

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Tunnels,
Dawn Suiter

Yes, it's cute, but I only do girly t-shirts. Besides, I like the lipstick writing out Skydive. Can you get a longer sleeve girly shirt with the lipstick thing? Oh and did I mention, a stocking hat;)

Okay, really now, I'm going to take this to PMs.