alanab

happy birthday PAIGE!!! 4/28

let's all give our wonderful, loving, amazing, caring, portable, talented tunnel rat paige some warm birthday wishes!!
Paige has been through a hell of a lot this past year; from graduating college with 3 majors, moving down to florida, trying to find steady work, breaking her hip and recovering, surviving the nasty hurricanes, meeting an awesome guy, and flying her ass off in the tunnel (like almost 20 hours now!!!). this is one girl i look up to in so many aspects. she is truely a shining star and i love her!
everyone tell her how cool she is and wish her the best happy tunnel flying birthday ever!!!!
i wish you the best in everything you do paige!! you are sooo kind and genuine. what a great friend you have been to me and sooo many others! you have done so much for me and i can only say that you are one of the coolest chics i know! THANKS!!
*more pics in the next post.... i wish i had a digital camera when i met paige. i have a ton of pics of her on film too!

Paige,
wadup girl! Hope you have a great one down there in bright and sunny Florida. You were the smart one with your 3 majors, getting out of this shit-ass weather and becoming a little (and I do mean little next to me) tunnel rat!!

I miss you lots and look forward to seeing you sometime soon. the SGC boogie last year was great with you there and perhaps you should just make a guest appearance!

Have a good one babe! You rock :)
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Hey paige...haven't seen ya in almost two years now since you used to jump at SGC and I had to move to Missisippi for the past year, but just moved to Illinois now, so ya. Anyway, a little bird said it was your birthday, so just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Drink one for me.:)

Happy B-Day Paige! A good friend pointed me to this link and I had to say hi and best wishes! Sorry I'm not in FL anymore to help celebrate!

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for getting me back into the sport;)
if it wasnt for meeting you at school i prolly would have ended up with 15 jumps and never finishing
thanks girl;)

hope you have the best birthday ever!!!!!!
miss you

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY "LIL P"!!!!!****

Lordy, Lordy, look who's almost 40! ;)

anyway, long time no see, but everyone from Richmond is sending you wonderful birthday wishes! wish we could've hung out/partied/jumped more....

~hollywood

P.S. those are some hilarious pics Alana!

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

:$:$:$:$ Man, this is quite a change from last yeat where I got away with no one noticing :D

THANK YOU ALANA AND EVERYONE.

This has been a tough year but I have the love and support from my friends to help get me though ;)

I think i'm gonna cry now. Thanks for sharing those pics of me Alana!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks for your support and concern. I'd have to say I look up to you for your battles and triumphs. Flyangel2, you have been a great motivator, inspiration, and friend :$

Man guys, I'm no good at this stuff :$

THANK YOU!!!!!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Man if I could get up there to relive those pics I would in a heartbeat. With finding work, I can't really take time off right now :(

You just had to go and bring up me being shorter than you hu :P Can I borrow some of your legs?!?!?!:D:D

I PROMISE I WILL RETURN.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com