mnealtx

The *NEW* DZ.com Weight Loss Challenge, Week 1!

Well, I initially posted to the other thread, then somehow managed to only make it to the gym for about a week and a half before school took over. So, now it is time to start again.

Current: 211 lbs
Body Fat % - TBD at gym his afternoon (really don't wanna know)
Goal: 215 lbs and at least a 7% drop in BF%

Should be doable.:S

Well, I initially posted to the other thread, then somehow managed to only make it to the gym for about a week and a half before school took over. So, now it is time to start again.

Current: 211 lbs
Body Fat % - TBD at gym his afternoon (really don't wanna know)
Goal: 215 lbs and at least a 7% drop in BF%

Should be doable.:S

Put you in as a change of 7 with the comment "bodyfat".... let us know how it goes!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Gotcha added...how's the leg doin, btw?

It's doin. I have my good days and bad days. I'm thinking I'm going to have to go back to the doc and see why it's continuing to swell and hurt every single day. Still no jumpy, but at least I can walk!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Gotcha added...how's the leg doin, btw?

It's doin. I have my good days and bad days. I'm thinking I'm going to have to go back to the doc and see why it's continuing to swell and hurt every single day. Still no jumpy, but at least I can walk!

Well, damn...sounds like it's time to beat the Doc severely about the head and shoulders!! *figuratively speaking, of course* ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ahhh, broken legs do that.

:(

OK, I'll bite this time. Put me down for 20 lbs.

I don't have a set timeframe, I just want to get healthier. Hey, why not add an exercise component to this? Each week we keep track of how many minutes we exercised that week?
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I can weigh in next week, and then I'll have to be out again for another 5 weeks. I'm not too optimistic about next week, though. Although I feel infinitely better for having gone through this, I don't feel much smaller. I feel a lot healthier and stronger, though, which is a wonderful thing. :)

Current stats: 5'4", 175 lbs, 22% body fat.

Goals for 2005: Body weight ~160-165. 15 - 18% body fat. Finish Marine Corps Marathon in November. Bench press 1.5 times body weight. Overhead press 1x body weight. Squat/leg press 2x body weight. Finish five mile swim.

Feedback?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

OK....I'm in....again! [:/]

No way in HELL I'm listing my weight in public though.

Short term goal minimum of 10 lbs. by June 9.
Long term goal of roughly 25 lbs.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I have two weeks left with school and then I will have the time again to really start back at the gym. My goal is to lose 25 more pounds before August.

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I'm still in but only weigh myself once a month on the 1st of the month. So...after Sunday, I'll let you know what my updated/new goal is. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Count me in for needing to loose 15 lbs. ;)

I wish I would have weighed myself before yesterday. I flew an hour and a half in the tunnel. At least an hour of that was from 11-11:30am, 1-1:30pm, and 3-3:30pm. Then another half hour from 9:30-10:30.

My ass is wiped out today. What do you do to pick yourself up after a work out has kicked ur ass?
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I forgot to continue to post on the original weigh-in, but fortunately I have continued to lose weight. I think in the original post I was 182. I'm now 168 with a goal of 155. So, 13 more to go.

Chris