jtval

Are you still actively skydiving?

Let's get drunk and DD EVERYBODY on the list

Hehehe!:)
I'm not on the list...>:(

Once again, do I need to remind you that I have your phone number?

I might need to raise some more cash for JFTC, so I think I'll sell raffle tickets and the winner gets your phone number.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm still current. Usually jump every weekend. However last weekend took the wind out of my sails. Didn't jump last weekend and not so far this weekend. I'm taking time to really think if I can climb back in and out of the plane after what happened to Gus and William.

I'm not a coach, and I'm not an instructor, but I know that I have a calming effect on people by just being relaxed and taking them with me there.

So let's jump next weekend together. I'll drive you there, I'll drive you back, we can do some very low stress skydives, breathing and relaxing the whole time, and get a nice dinner afterward... very Zen. :)
I'll call you about it midweek.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I'm still current. Usually jump every weekend. However last weekend took the wind out of my sails. Didn't jump last weekend and not so far this weekend. I'm taking time to really think if I can climb back in and out of the plane after what happened to Gus and William.

I hear ya....
this has been a messed up month...[:/]
but if you think about what they would do....:)
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I might need to raise some more cash for JFTC, so I think I'll sell raffle tickets and the winner gets your phone number.

That should fetch you a cool ¢.50!B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I checked "Yes still current" because I'm still current although I haven't jumped in 2 months. I've grounded myself because I don't have medical insurance. Once I start working again, and get insurance, I'll be back in the air.

Dude, that is a very responsible, respectable, mature decision.

I wish you luck getting coverage again and resuming skydiving. :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Oh buddy if you only knew how many stalkers you have. The first time I posted that I had your phone number, I got a number of gals asking me to hand it over.

Let's start the bidding at $100;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh buddy if you only knew how many stalkers you have. The first time I posted that I had your phone number, I got a number of gals asking me to hand it over.

Let's start the bidding at $100;)

Frenchy for $125

*cough* hijack *cough* :D:D

Yes, I'm still current. Even though my jump numbers drop during the winter, cause I'd rather be on the board then freezing my ass off in the sky.

I'm done with work next Thursday, and leave for one of my many road trips in a few weeks, so the numbers will start to climb again.

There, how's that>:(:P

I have his number too. I thought all it got me was obnoxious text messages. I had no idea it could get me some cold, hard cash. Woo hoo!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke