ccowden

Crosskeys Season Opener Pictures

Jesus....what did I miss?

Did one of you put down in a tree or something after I left?

One the way out, we saw people putting down in fields way north of the dz. We had so much stuff in our car we didn't have any room for people, but we stopped and asked if every one was ok.

Methane Freefly - got stink?

Great pictures Chris:)It was awesome seeing/meeting bunch of you gals and guys. You all are great and bunch of fun! I'm glad we came up and finally got to meet new peeps and see familar faces.
Wish the weather could have been better for us all to play in the sky but there'll be other times we all shall meet up againB|
PMS #113
PMTS #19

HEY ..........I WAS THERE TOOO and I know someone was snapping a camera in my face near Bettina all night (cause see looked HOT :$).

I was bummed about the weather but super glad to see everyone and meet some new folks face to face finally.

I was VERY glad to make it to the ground Sunday - those were some sketchy winds. Amazing how drastically things can change during that 20 minute ride to altitude [:/]

Keep me posted on where the next party is - you know I'll try and be there. I've got some "over due" jumps to catch up on ;) Big hugs to all I missed on the way out ~

xo, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

One the way out, we saw people putting down in fields way north of the dz. We had so much stuff in our car we didn't have any room for people, but we stopped and asked if every one was ok.

That was me you left standing out there in the middle of nowhere. Thanks alot!:P I actually got a really nice landing in the field I picked.:)

Now I'm really mad that I didn't make the trip out on Saturday. I figured with the weather and all that people weren't going to show up- so I told my wife to work later on Saturday. She got home abour 2 in the afternoon and I just figured nothing would be going on- so I decided to stay home- bad decision on my part.
Well, I'm glad to see you all had a good time- and upset that I didn't get to meet any of you- but maybe I'll get to meet some of you this summer. See ya all later.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Now I'm really mad that I didn't make the trip out on Saturday. I figured with the weather and all that people weren't going to show up- so I told my wife to work later on Saturday. She got home abour 2 in the afternoon and I just figured nothing would be going on- so I decided to stay home- bad decision on my part.
Well, I'm glad to see you all had a good time- and upset that I didn't get to meet any of you- but maybe I'll get to meet some of you this summer. See ya all later.

Too bad! You should have come out! There were a bunch of people there for the party on both Friday night and Saturday, and Saturday's party was rockin'!:D

I'm sure you'll meet all of us sometime soon, though, that's the beautiful thing about skydiving!:)

just made it home! had a blast, even though the weather sucked. didn't meet too many dz.com people, actually, the only dz.commers i met (that i actually knew were dz.commers) were amanduh and guido. jumped with guido a couple of times. we're considering making him an honerary canuck. the meeting is next week. due to several counts of stupidity on my part, my new rig didn't get put together, but it did finally all show up and it rocks!.

stops by the cops:1 (let me go)
searches by customs:1 (didn't find anything 'cuz there was nothing to find.
beers drunk: several.... and then a few.
jumps made: 3. damn weather.
dz.commers met:2
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Hey!

It was great seeing all of you again and meeting you Amanda & Jason! Maybe next time we can jump together. Wait...are we allowed to actually jump during a CK boogie?? I guess it does occasionally happen! :P

Great pics Chris! Looks like you guys kinds had some fun!

Big mistake not coming out Skolls! Crappy weather just means that the party starts early! You better get your butt out for Memorial Day weekend if not sooner!

Oh and Liz...if you had started that "preference" thread before this weekend...there's no way I would have had the guts to wear that outfit!! :$

BettyAnn

Getting married? Check out my website!

HEY ..........I WAS THERE TOOO

That you were! And all I can say is it was awesome to finally get to meet you!! I hope next time we are at the same place the winds (and weather) are cool to where we can hopefully get in a jump together!! :)

just made it home! had a blast, even though the weather sucked. didn't meet too many dz.com people, actually, the only dz.commers i met (that i actually knew were dz.commers) were amanduh and guido. jumped with guido a couple of times. we're considering making him an honerary canuck. the meeting is next week. due to several counts of stupidity on my part, my new rig didn't get put together, but it did finally all show up and it rocks!.

stops by the cops:1 (let me go)
searches by customs:1 (didn't find anything 'cuz there was nothing to find.
beers drunk: several.... and then a few.
jumps made: 3. damn weather.
dz.commers met:2

Well then you should have been more social!!:P As you can see, the dz.commers were there in force....no excuse to not have met all of us!;)