ccowden

Crosskeys Season Opener Pictures

I love you too, M.S.M. umm... is it 1 or 2?;)

ummmm.... bite me!! this time i'm number ONE baby!!! :D My favorite fly girl is #2, and your cutie got bumped to #4 due to seniority issues. :D:D:D

btw.... i'm so afraid some of my "new language" is going to come out at work tomorrow!!!! i gotta watch it!!!

Love,
Helicopter

^#*@ ME IN MY #*@%@ #$*@

Oh good gawd...I'm dying here :D:D:D:D

Fun time...nothing like traveling across the country to bowl ;) It rocked getting to hang with you guys again (and to meet some new peeps). I wore my bling bling ring on the plane back home...Turned it on and looked at it..was wondering if maybe there was a chance you all flipped yours on at the same time. :)

Love you guys!!!!!!!!

XKeys has such an awesome vibe!!! I hope to make it back out there one day soon! B|:)

(Funny thing, I somehow lost my ID up in Jersey.... A little fluttering of the teary eyes and a nice big bear hug to the Continental manager (along with quite an interesting pat down & search), and I was on the plane heading back home *thank goodness* ..hehehe...Damn lifes great. :) )

Nice pics, Chris. B| Love you bling bling pimpsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BlInG bLiNg SiStAhS 4 lYfE*

Actually, those ARE the incriminating pics. That is the best I could do. Liz was so much fun to hang with, and she certainly had a good time, but she didn't do anything very "incriminating." We practically had to pin her down for that T-shirt shot!:D

Thanks to everyone for a really fun time!! Here are some photos from the party.:)

Thanks for posting the pics bro! Dude, my ass is freaking dying right now, can we say tired!!!!! I didn't get to sleep until 3:30 this morning;)

I had an awesome time everyone. We definitely need to plan the MSM reunion tour:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

And Bettina- speaking of sultry.... nice shirt you had on at the party! But it was Jonathan I couldn't stop staring at!

Gee... and I put so much thought into the lavendar bra with the black sheer shirt to make sure it matched the purple tie. Oh well.... :P

And Bettina- speaking of sultry.... nice shirt you had on at the party! But it was Jonathan I couldn't stop staring at!

Gee... and I put so much thought into the lavendar bra with the black sheer shirt to make sure it matched the purple tie. Oh well.... :P

All that effort wasted...I'm sure no one noticed:S:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

At least you guys were drinking good beer. How much did Liz have to pay for you to NOT post the REALLY incriminating pics? :D

Wingnut............Don't make me kill you. :D That goes for the rest of you clowns too.

Don't worry sweetie, I had my bodygaurd and blingpimp looking after me all night! :ph34r::P

At least you guys were drinking good beer. How much did Liz have to pay for you to NOT post the REALLY incriminating pics? :D

Wingnut............Don't make me kill you. :D That goes for the rest of you clowns too.

Don't worry sweetie, I had my bodygaurd and blingpimp looking after me all night! :ph34r::P

Wurd!:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!