antifnsocial

who do you look like

Strongarm, I personally think you look like Billy Joel (facial features)
BTW..what's planned for your 1000 jump?

Billy Joel? Say it ain't so!!! Then again he was married to Christy Brinkley for a while there.

As for my 1000th jump, well if you count my skydives plus my BASE jumps together, it's already happened. But I'm currently 45 skydives away from 1000 and it would be cool if this happened two weekends from now during our 2nd CPC swoop comp (of course I will need to jump a lot between now and then). But if not, it'll be either a freeflying dive (depending on who's there that day) or a tracking dive. Maybe a hybrid. Time will tell.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

A special ed. student asked me the other day if I was any relation to Dwight Isenhower, because he thought I looked just like him. I know I'm getting older and uglier looking, but Dwight Isenhower??? (for Christ sakes!) Talk about depressing.

There's another staff member at our school who's named Steve. I was talking to this guy in the hall, when a student came up to us, and asked if we were brothers because we both had the same "first" name. (and he was serious!) We have a lot of really bright kids in our school.:( I guess that doesn't say much for the teachers.....Steve1

I get Dolf Lundgreen every once in a while. Mostly it's "dud, you look like that Russian dude from Rocky 4."

That was before the goatee
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Stiles was the bitchy one that dated Heath Ledger (in some movie) and the dancer who moved to the city (other movie)?

(yeah, I don't know those movie titles and I'm damn proud of it) :P

If that's her, I can see the resemblence.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

is gonna be so famous he could have fiona apple wanting to marry a brother:P

isn't she that chick that looks like she hasn't eatin since she was born?:|[:/]
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hey why weren't you in Hollister for the big BBQ bash? I was hoping you'd be there to help with the debauchery.

[:/]

I had to do the SF beer festival... remember?

I'm the old conservative one now... haven't you heard?

Don't you just hate that?

:D

Next time invite me dammit!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

The Dana Scully character from the X Files. I have no idea who the actress is.

How does that make me feel???? Hmmm. I suppose it could be worse. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

I used to get Jim Carrey a LOT, but I think that was probably as much personality as appearance.

Couldn't have anything to do with a certain Halloween costume or anything, could it? (Or did the Carrey comparison come first?) ;)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?