Floats18

Selling off other hobbies for Skydiving

HELP ME

I went into a trance thinking about gear and jumps and I put my hobbies on EBAY! Someone should have warned me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7155956717&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7155960236&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

SKYDIVING IS A DRUG!;) and you need some help :P

I been thinking in opening a rehabilitation center for this, although I don't think I'll have any clients.

......and it's more expensive than crack!B|

-------------------------------------------------------
Danger brings fear, but fear... brings more dangers.

I know what you mean. I was starting to get into trad climbing (gear intense) when I started skydiving. Now I'm selling the trad gear off and sticking to sport climbing (WAY less gear), and Jumpin' of course.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

wait until you start selling your clothes on there. the stuff people buy will blow your mind!!!
i highly don't recommend looking @ old bank statements.. i ran up my total while filling out my taxes and it was not pretty:S;)

ebay buyers are funny.. they all want to win, you're taking away the fun by setting the price high.. let them run it up! try starting your auctions low and setting a reserve price. i found people are more likely to start bidding that way.:)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

dude, you had a bulk bottle powered, hoper fed pgp, that is insane, i rmeber back in 93'/94 using a pgp to play with my friends, 10 rounds and it used the 12 gram co2 containers..... you gun is freaking cool!!... but yeah, do you still have a vcr? a tv? some day those too migh also go!!!!!

I've not had this problem... in fact, I asked for caving/climbing gear for christmas last year.

There's more to life then jumping out of airplanes (not that I don't skydive every weekend I don't have other plans...:D I do... but that doesn't mean I won't do other things...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Someone once said,
"I hate School"

and my friend responded,

"Yea, there's a support group for that, its called 'everyone,' and they meet at the bar"

Wasn't that a Seinfeld quote? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yea, I loved that PGP too... she and I have had some good times. I got it when it was a stock PGP and I loved sneaking around w/ it and popping one shot into some e-marker guy's ass. I had the custom work done a while ago and had to wait 8 weeks but it was worth it.

Don't feel bad about the bike, I haven't ridden it in a long time... but I did spend a lot of time making it look really cool!

Yea and that might be a sienfield quote but it still cracks me up because its true!
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

I sold BOTh of my motorcycles (I've never been without a bike since I was 4 yrs old)
GOt out of SCUBA.
Sold my R/C Helicopter too.
Bought a '95 Volvo Sta. Wagon mainly for skydiving.

I know what you mean, everything in my home is potentially for sale. I have sold a few things on ebay, and it IS amazing what people will buy!

So far, old CD's, old crappy Nike's, cell phones, cordless phones, clothes, ex's favorite hockey jersey :D, cameras, etc, etc..
It helps too that I am a packrat so I have a lot of things to get rid of. B|

I got a really nice remote control helicopter for sale:| You know you want it:P

I sold mine for the SPORT:)
Always wish I had it on "low ceiling days"[:/]