BUBLHED

Post your custom embroidery

I went by UPT and dropped of some images to get a price on the embroidery, they said my images were to complex. Lets see what you've got on your rigs. I can't believe the attached image can't be done. I think it would look cool as Hell on a rig.
ATTACK LIFE ! IT'S GOING TO KILL YOU ANYWAY!!!!

There is too many shades going on.

You want to find someone who can turn that into a DST format file and then take it back to UPT and they will be able to do it. When they say too complex i imagine they mean changing it from a JPEG to a DST file for their embroidery machine would be too complex and it would be. You would have to lose alot of the shading to transfer it to a DST file.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Looks cool. At my age this will most likely be my last rig so it would be worth up about $500.00 to me.

B.W. Thanks again I think even loosing a good bit of the shading this would look better than the standard Skull and Crossbones. I'll have to find someone to convert it and see what it would look like.

Another option would be to have that image "silkscreened" onto a piece of fabric. Then have UPT sew that fabric onto whatever panel you wanted to have the embroidery on. I'm not sure how this may effect the certification of the rig. But it would be a way for you to get all of the shades and it would look just like you wanted.

To clarify, I'm not suggesting that the panel be replaced with the silkscreened fabric. Just sew this fabric on top of the existing panel.

cool idea I know racers used to have alot of things silkscreened on the pop top. I have a place doing the digitizing for me now. They said I'll keep most of the detail and that it should look good.

We'll see next week how it comes out

Just send me the skull mate in the highest resolution you can find. I will have it made into a DST file for you. however it will have some modifications for it to be done but will come out the best it is able to be for DST. It will cost me $100 to have it done.
(cheaper than what i 'use' to pay for just a smiley face to be converted)

When you order your rig I will then send it through on disk to UPT for you and email you a copy of the file and a JPEG of it actually embroided onto a piece of material for your approval.
The $100 will just be included in to your quote i gave you or the rig itself. After all, it is xmas!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I think we have a winner, 6 more people can get their own custom embroidered limited edition Infinity Rig by Liquidsky

Wait! You sell those containers!? I wish I would have known about you guys and those sweet containers back when I started before I ordered my container.

I thought mine was cool until I saw yours. B|

I think we have a winner, 6 more people can get their own custom embroidered limited edition Infinity Rig by Liquidsky

Wait! You sell those containers!? I wish I would have known about you guys and those sweet containers back when I started before I ordered my container.

I think yours is cooler, even if you don't.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I think yours is cooler, even if you don't.

Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

We dont make them, Velocity Sports makes the infinity, we just customize them. We are making a 12 units limited edition customized by Liquidsky exclusive for Infinity rigs.

Im glad you like it, wait till you see the new ones that are coming out of the oven soon.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"