airborne31582

Places to party???

I am going to be going to Ft. Sill, OK for Officer Basic Course and my follow on duty station at Ft. Campbell, KY. Anyone in the forum near there? I am looking for some skydivers to jump and party with

Chris
I thought of the odds of me succeeding, versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead anyway.

gjhdiver is there, you can offer him a femenine product.

Garreth is here? Now that's scary!:ph34r:

Okay, things to do....in Fort Sill, nothing. nada. Zip.

Lawton, OK is a lucky to be included on a map. However, you're only about an hour away from OKC.

As far as skydiving goes, OK is a Cessna state. No turbines. Nada. Zip. Are you seeing a pattern here?

You're about 30-45 mins away from Pegasus Skydiving which runs a 182. Skydive Dallas has a Super Otter and a Caravan and is about 2.5-3 hours away.

I jump at Skydive Hinton and will probably be occasionally visiting Oklahoma Skydiving Center since it's under really great new management right now.

As far as facilities go, Hinton has indoor A/C packing, but we have to go into OKC for entertainment. OSC is next to a nicely sized town.

Drop me a PM if you want the tour.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™