Luna

Does your online persona reflect who you really are?

Jeffrey,

I've corresponded with you in pm's before. I honestly think you've gotten a raw deal here. I actually appreciate your blunt and creative way of expressing yourself.

Online, I can understand people making 'somewhat' of a judgement of a person's persona. However, until you meet that person, I think passing judgement is assinine. There is so much more to a human being than what you see in the written word on the internet.

The sad thing is, I think a lot of people are trying to fit in with who they perceive as the "in crowd". Which IMO is pathetic because almost all here are well into adulthood.

For those who have passed judgement on Jeffrey, have you ever pm'd him? Have you ever really had a conversation with him? I have and guess what, he's a cool person. We don't agree on religion, but agree on politics. But there is a lot more to life than those two topics.

Just my .02.

Cheers,
Chris

I think a lot of people are trying to fit in with who they perceive as the "in crowd".

A 'freaking; men. That or create their own "in crowd".

DZ.com, all the drama of a dz with none of the skydiving :S

Annyway, yeah Jeffery isn't such a bad guy when he's not being an ass :D:D

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I know a boatload of dz.com people.

Almost all of them are exactly like their online persona. Very few exceptions.

A lot of people on here have an "in crowd" that I refer to as "friends". Friendships made by meeting people, doing things, and sharing experiences.

If someone doesn't know a lot of dz.commers, it is their move.

The sad thing is, I think a lot of people are trying to fit in with who they perceive as the "in crowd". Which IMO is pathetic because almost all here are well into adulthood.

Very well said. In any arena, on-line or otherwise, when one changes themselves to fit a particular parameter and be "accepted" into the in-crowd, ignoring who they are so as to have "friends," (and on-line friends, at that, who are just as likely to not be the way they appear either....), it's a sad way to live. I wish people'd stop playing games...but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride and all that.

Sure, Peej gets loud and raucous. So what? So does most everyone here. I've not ever found Peej to be anything other than real; he has an opinion, he states it, and it's clear. Whether I agree or not isn't the end all nor be all for his opinion to exist. And frankly, if all one desires is a synchophantic following, then one has a long row to hoe.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Someone rejecting you online is a lot less traumatic than in real life.

Amen ...

And, may I add the following ...

ADDRESSED ONLY to those in CyberSpace, that have expressed their GENUINE concern over my current-state-of-affairs...

That is spelled TRAUMA (with a "T")
Not to be confused with DRAMA (with a "D")

(apparently this confusion exists around some DZs)

Affectionately Yours this Holiday Season,

The ONE,
The ONLY ....
Recently-Been-FREED-From-100%-of-the-DRAMA-in-my-REAL-LIFE-so-BRING-IT-ON-out-here-in-CYBERSPACE-'cuz-there-AINT-NOTHIN-OUT-HERE-I-can't-handle...

I-GUARANTEE-IT...

J ...
Mo ...
FANTASTICO ... ROODDDRRRRIIIIIGGGGGGUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
J Mo Fantastico Rodriguez
(a bumpy brother)

A close friend of mine, April, once said:

The only Drama I like in my life is the drama that I create.

Good I love that lady.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

And the Drama I prefer these days is...

SUNSETS.
Sunset BOAT Rides ...
Sunset SKYDIVE loads with AMAZING people ...
Sunset out-on-the-deck-with TALENTED friends and CHOSEN family members ...
Sunset EXPRESSIONS of LIFE, LIBERTY and PURSUIT of HAPPINESS ...

But then again, that's just one woman's thoughts.

J Mo
(a bumpy brother)

So, should I go with the 21, or the 27? I'm thinking that a move to an 88 might be too drastic from my 150 though. Ya think a 98 might be a better choice, or should I stick with the 88, knowing I'll just have to work my way into that size?

The 27. But go with the 68 and get it in red. (The staining, you know?)

(Note: not in gear sales any longer, bad advice is free today.:P)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Just don't let him sell you the "Organizing Shorts of Power".

JP, you KNOW that:
a) I'm in a very vulnerable place in my life right now
b) I'm a SCORPIO
and
c) I've recently been released into the wild

Now, anything that ends in ... "shorts of power" is likely to begin a WHOLE new thread, entirely.

PERIOD.
(a bumpy brother)

Now, anything that ends in ... "shorts of power" is likely to begin a WHOLE new thread, entirely.

Don't go there....:P

You'll be pleased to know that I got them out all ready for AZ this weekend.

Not that many people could carry them off, but then I am British, and therefore naturally stylish.

Gareth Holder is the most true to himself both online and in person.

Scarry ain't it. He's like the in-law you wish you could hide.:PB|

Nonsense. As anyone who has met me will concur, I'm just a big fluffy muffin basket, filled with pink rainbows and unicorns.

My only noticeable fault is that I am overly poilte, but I intend to work on that.

Nonsense. As anyone who has met me will concur, I'm just a big fluffy muffin basket, filled with pink rainbows and unicorns.

My only noticeable fault is that I am overly poilte, but I intend to work on that.

Let's see what I can add to that.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey