RoysPlayThing

POST YOUR BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS....

Pat didn't like the pic I posted, so here is a few more.

First - she rides a bike, so she's ready to leave for a trip last summer
Second, she and my daughter posing at Christmas. (My daughter always calls me friend, so she counts here too.)

They are both beautiful friends, and for various reasons, they will not be in my daily life next year. In my heart, but I won't get to hang with either of them. :(

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Sweety...............I sincerely hope that I DO NOT offend you...........or my girlfriend...........by telling you that I may, sometime in the near future, kill A LOT of kittens while fantasizing about you and your roomates naked and wrhything in a tub of cherry Jello-Shots. Thank You. ;)

Sweety...............I sincerely hope that I DO NOT offend you...........or my girlfriend...........by telling you that I may, sometime in the near future, kill A LOT of kittens while fantasizing about you and your roomates naked and wrhything in a tub of cherry Jello-Shots. Thank You. ;)

Wrhything? Is that like writhing with rhythm? :D

Oh, and since it's all in good fun, throw me in the fantasy tub'o'jello too! Mmm... cherrrryyyy jelllloooo...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Since your in jello. Wanna drink some beer one of these days? I'm kinda jonesing for some Black & Tans.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Since your in jello. Wanna drink some beer one of these days? I'm kinda jonesing for some Black & Tans.

Always dude! Just say where/when.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Your kid (I DO like other people's children) is darlin'. I don't know anyone who goes on dogsledding trips. Cool.

Hi Lindsey. Thanks for the nice comments! Your son is a cutie!!
I love that Corgi...they are such sweet dogs!

I had to post my bestest friend..

This is my bestest friend. He doesn't always look this way... :)

Wrhything? Is that like writhing with rhythm?

I think that's exactly what it was.........I know it was Clay with too many Coronas. :D

Oh, and since it's all in good fun, throw me in the fantasy tub'o'jello too! Mmm... cherrrryyyy jelllloooo...

I would love to coment on that. However I have been told I shouldn't. ;)

ooops.... I forgot you spell your name with a 'i' ... Sorry Sandi .. my mom has the same name, and spells it with a 'y' force of habbit.. :$
Gonna be in Byron this weekend? :)

Here's a picture of me my friend Dr. Lauren Turnbow B| after one of our graduation ceremonies this weekend.

Then there's a picture of me and Jeni walking into graduation. She was my cadaver nemesis 1st year. Relived a lot of experiences with her sitting through about 4 collective hours of graduation BS....

linz MD ;)