AggieDave

DZ.com Cage Match

Trust me, women only in thongs...no one, and I mean no one, wants to see me in a thong.

Okay, no men in thongs. (You can both relax, Dave and Turtle.) Does that mean that Adam's out then?

I'll ghet back toyou on that.

I'm looking to see if he still has a guy card.:D:D

-Do you maintain the files on that, Turtle? :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

To wear a Speedo properly, you must be pasty-white and British.

Hmm ok I guess then me in a thong will be just right.. pasty white( hey I live in Seattle.. we do not tan we RUST) and I have UK heritage mostly.. Scottish-English-Irish(Northern)

And with my big ole butt in a thong from that website should be totally unnerving.....if they can get thier stare off my boobs long enuff

To wear a Speedo properly, you must be pasty-white and British.

...with the proper dosage of bad sunburns on chest and thighs...;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

If TK can wear a thong:o anyone /thing can wear a thong.

That picture is still floating around this forum somewhere. Scary!!

That jump happened due to some fundraising ideas I passed onto Arlo. (which means people paid to see that happen!)

Dude, Arlo & I (aka The Seoul Sisters) could take down anyone. We've got mad tae kwon do skills and if that didn't work, we could just max out your credit cards and annoy you to death. :P

and it's a guaranteed win if you catch us both just after having driven behind someone slow in the left lane. hell hath no fury... :P

and as bo said, the fund-raising idea we got from him absolutely involved people PAYING to see TK in a thong....and on top of a car....beating it with a sledgehammer. classic. repeat in march at the muff brother reunion. :)

for those that don't know, TK is the DZM of skydive city in zhills (congrats to him on his recent marriage, btw).

maybe we should have the cage match at zhills as a fund-raiser? hell, we've done crazier shit than that..B|.

arlo

Okay, no men in thongs. (You can both relax, Dave and Turtle.)

How about Speedos?:|

OK! (you asked for it!:ph34r:)

And with my big ole butt in a thong from that website should be totally unnerving.....if they can get thier stare off my boobs long enuff

See - there inlies a problem.[:/]

Since we have already made this a mandatory Amazon/BOB thong wearing experiance, the rule book says that the participants MUST be topless.

Rule no. 34 Cage Matches -
In any and all circumstances, all participants endevoring to compete for prowess in any "Cage Match" shall remain topless throughout the entirety of the match, and a minimum of 1 hour after.

Scraping and prying the eyes off the boobies is going to be a chore. But then again there are some ass men out there.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I would have to put up:

skreamer & remtard aka (Remster)

It would be a classic grudge match, winner gets Remtards aka (Remster) wife :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I did a user search and cant find a user called remtard... You're confusing me today Slap.... :P

And that skinny Affrikaaner wouldnt last more then 2 seconds... :ph34r:

The fight card was fixed.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I did a user search and cant find a user called remtard... You're confusing me today Slap.... :P

And that skinny Affrikaaner wouldnt last more then 2 seconds... :ph34r:

Ahhhh. You have never seen the Skreamer cave. When crime strikes the outer ring of the London Underground, Skreamer jumps on the SkreamPole down to the SkreamCave wearing his Skreamertights and rides off with his cape flying on his SkreamVespa.

Very intimidating.

Oh, and REMTARD, I made some witty comment about French Canadians at Thanksgiving, having fallen into the habit of e-sparring with you. Last night at dinner with my (French Canadian/Maine) Mother, I was read the riot act about disrespecting my Culture.

Don't get me in trouble with my Mom again, Remsterre. I'll come up there.

:P

Ahhhh. You have never seen the Skreamer cave. When crime strikes the outer ring of the London Underground, Skreamer jumps on the SkreamPole down to the SkreamCave wearing his Skreamertights and rides off with his cape flying on his SkreamVespa.

Yeah.. he's a screaming something alright....
Remster

Yeah.. he's a screaming something alright....

Yerah - it's Oh baby Oh baby - Oh Remmi - Oh Baby!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I did a user search and cant find a user called remtard... You're confusing me today Slap....

And that skinny Affrikaaner wouldnt last more then 2 seconds...

Put me in the cage with skreamer, i'll have him purring like a kitten in no time. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yerah - it's Oh baby Oh baby - Oh Remmi - Oh Baby!

Slap! Slap! SAY MY NAME! WHO'S YOUR REMI NOW! Slap!

Scary......:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

;) Wow you people are easy... *snicker* just a wee bit of proding and you're bashing Remtard. I love it! :D