skybytch

You know you wanna Blow Joe...

Yes, that's what I said. Blow Joe.

Maybe you've seen Blow Joe numbers in sig lines recently. Maybe you saw this picture and wondered what they were up to.

Spurred by our respect and admiration (and determined avoidance of the Barbie) for the PMS sisterhood - and knowing that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - myself and flyangel2 have created the Blow Joe Society.

Initiation is accomplished by jumping with either myself or Mary and our favorite Joe - GI Joe. Initiatites must then take Joe from us and blow him in freefall.

To avoid any cries of sexism, elitism or exclusionaryism (is that a word?), acceptance into the Blow Joe Society is not limited by a jumper's sex, number of jumps, or any other factor other than arranging to be able to jump with either me or Mary.

Instead of assigning consecutive numbers, we decided to let new members pick their own numbers.

Here's what I remember of the members and numbers...

Lisa - Blow Joe One
Mary - Blow Joe Too!
Val - Blow Joe A LOT
Lindsey - Blow Joe 4:20
Renee - Blow Joe 69
Amy - Blow Joe Infinity
Lew - Blow Joe 0 (I believe that's pronounced "Blow Joe Oh" ;))
Bonnie -

A website will be set up in the future. You can see all the pics from the first BJS initiation jump here.

C'mon. You know you want a Blow Joe number! :ph34r:

I'm offended.:|

:P:P

Wanna start handing out "Eat Barbie" numbers?

Shut Up!:P

Yeah - eating Barbie - hmmmm - nah.:D

BUT - off the subject a bit - did anyone see any of the new line of barbies being beta tested at Skyfest? I think it was head-down barbie - she was demonstrating her skillz at the PMS desk.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As always, in your greatest, you are correct.

For all those offering to be Joe. Sorry, Jake has already stepped up to the plate and offered to be our Joe!

Lisa, I'll see Bonnie this week and find out what number she picked.

I forget what number Lew wanted. I think maybe it was zero. I'm sure she'll see this post and let us know.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wanna start handing out "Eat Barbie" numbers?

OK, Think of the Pink Mafia Sisters (PMS) and the girls who Blow Joe (BJ) and what say we give you another chance at picking a society name?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

<-------------Changing his name to JOE

Dammit! Wish I would of thought of this one! Hell, I'll even put on the camo.

Meh - too much paperwork -

Those girls call me Joe - or whatever they want to - they have VIVID imaginations.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

As always, in your greatest, you are correct.

For all those offering to be Joe. Sorry, Jake has already stepped up to the plate and offered to be our Joe!

Lisa, I'll see Bonnie this week and find out what number she picked.

I forget what number Lew wanted. I think maybe it was zero. I'm sure she'll see this post and let us know.

So does that mean Kieth could be a member too?:o

:):):)

Man, Joe got blown three, or was it 4 times in a minute! Those are some quickies!

I'm amazed he was able to hold on to his gun in freefall. No, the rifle you pervert!

:P
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

So....I guess you finally found the "Joe" we went looking for at last year's WFFC.

Jake has already stepped up to the plate and offered to be our Joe!

Isn't it dangerous for you ladies to be jumping with tweezers and a microscope ? :)
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I'm amazed he was able to hold on to his gun in freefall. No, the rifle you pervert!

It's a weapon:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Awww gee. I was gonna try to find a pic with me an' the original GI Joe in BDU's, but I can't find one nearby...then I'd hafta photo shop out his face and unit patch and crest and blah blah blah anyhow...:P

Ah well. It'll be a long time coming before I can jump with Lisa or Mary, but when I do we'll hafta drag the full size GI Joe out with us! B|

Um, but nobody blows that Joe but this chica!!! :ph34r::):P Then I'd want my number to be 'Blow Joe's Biotch'!!! :ph34r:>:( Someday that'll have to happen...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

lisa, i'd love to blow joe (the doll)...... maybe a florida trip is inorder some time....... of better yet... comeout tot he christmas boogie in eloy and bring joe.....

I'll bring Joe to the Eloy boogie. But it better be a ton warmer this year.

I live in Colorado and refuse to jump when it's that cold. Then I drive 16 hours to that kind of weather. The only reason I jumped, was cause I drove so far.