alanab

Keg type for SGC boogie this weekend??

then bring more beer:o

really you should be greatful that we are paying for and bringing any beer at all. the DZ is NOT providing beverages.

take it or leave itB|

Sorry before this gets out of hand and everyone thinks I'm a dick, I was under the impression that the DZ was providing the beer based off the advertised post in events and forums. I didn't realize it was being provded by 2 lovely OH ladies. Just a misunderstanding, that's why I was so confused as to why you guys were having to buy it. I'll be sure to bring some KS beer and chip in if needed.

Sorry Alana[:/]
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Ok . . . and I think I'm gonna wait until Monday to shoot myself in the foot. That way I can jump for a weekend and then not go back to work. :D

Ok, but what about you kissing my ass then? I guess you can shoot my ass and your foot on Monday before we have to head home...

sorry about all the confusion!

sorry i seemed like a brat too... i was being very frusterated with a school project im working on!

justi and i are the beer provders for the "free" beer on saturday night. we only have enough money for 1 keg. if anyone is worried that wont be enough, feel free to bring more!
like i said, last year we had 2 kegs as well... one for 2 different nights, neither of them got cashed either night AND the tap was left on so the beer went badB|
im pretty sure phree will have a keg for friday night as well. and we are all on our own for sunday night! there are plenty of places in town a few miles away that sells that stuff though!

no worries all! we will have plenty to drink i think:S

sorry about all the confusion!

sorry i seemed like a brat too... i was being very frusterated with a school project im working on!

justi and i are the beer provders for the "free" beer on saturday night. we only have enough money for 1 keg. if anyone is worried that wont be enough, feel free to bring more!
like i said, last year we had 2 kegs as well... one for 2 different nights, neither of them got cashed either night AND the tap was left on so the beer went badB|
im pretty sure phree will have a keg for friday night as well. and we are all on our own for sunday night! there are plenty of places in town a few miles away that sells that stuff though!

no worries all! we will have plenty to drink i think:S

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beeeeeeer.......:P

yeah i like it too, but im not driving to get it!

i would be happy to pay for it if someone brought it from there:S

i also was surprised to see it in the "perfect spot" on tap at deland!! i think i remember helping jimmy tranter change the keg of it after we drank it all one night in the bar!
that has to be my all time favorite beer... that AND guiness!

They sell Yuengling here in VA (one of my favs too)....I'll make sure I pick up a couple of cases for the party. Look me up, Alana, and I'll hook you up with some!B|

wanna be best friends???:):$:PB|:D

[:/] great. do i have to be addie's jealous boyfriend again??? [:/]

:ph34r::P

You girls are gonna have FUN!!! I'll miss yah! Alana... get your ass to Orange for a weekend, eh?

Sweet...I love it when chicks fight over me!B|

Alana, I'll definitely bring you a good bit of yuengling!:D

wanna be best friends???:):$:PB|:D

[:/] great. do i have to be addie's jealous boyfriend again??? [:/]

:ph34r::P

You girls are gonna have FUN!!! I'll miss yah! Alana... get your ass to Orange for a weekend, eh?

Sweet...I love it when chicks fight over me!B|

Alana, I'll definitely bring you a good bit of yuengling!:D

What are you bringing me huh?B|
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

The Guinness would be wasted if you didn't have a proper tap system. Bass you could probably get away with.

Harp is reasonable, but I think Rolling Rock is just as nice a beer for a whole lot less dinero. If you want the keg to get finished, make it something easy to drink. Lagers like RR, CL, etc. will go down quickly.

SHINER BOCK is my allllllllllll time favorite!!!!!!!! i so wish we had it in ohio
if we did there'd be no doubt that's what the keg would be of
next up... Yuengling
but we dont have that either>:(:$
what is wrong with ohio

PLEASE anyone with Yuengling or especially shiner bock thats coming bring extra for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA