tandemking

R Square, Boise ID 1966-2005

Some of you might know Robert Roberts, aka, "R Squared", from Boise. He left us last Tuesday morning. He suffered an unknown medical situation that caused his death overnight. He was a staple at the Christmas Boogies in Eloy for several years and could always be found at whatever fire pit there was telling outrageous stories in a such a manner as to cause gut splitting laughter among the listeners. He was a close personal friend of mine and learned to jump at the DZ I own. He would walk 100 miles to help a friend in need and he will be sorely missed by those who knew and loved him. This guy ROCKED!
I have put together a memorial video for his family and friends. If anyone wants one just email me and I'll send you a copy. Blue skies brother. . .

Larry Shumard
Star, ID
208-377-8111

When I got a call last week from my boyfriend withthis news I was very sad. However I was also immediately brought to a smile remembering the little time we spendt at Eloy. I met him in Eloy two years ago. Tore my ligaments in right leg first day there., spendt the next 6 days on crutches. My boyfriend Jersey knew him ftrom previous boggies and common friends. R squared helped me around. Made me laugh. Made sure my glass was full at the fires every night.

He helped make what could have been a very dissappointing time fun.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams