freaksister

Does anyone remember...

me? hehe

I haven't posted in so long my fingers are coated in rust. I was just wondering if there were any long lost friends still around here (besides Wingnut!! I love ya!)

BTW, the freakthreads store is open for business again. It never really closed, but it took the back seat to college. We will be updating the website over the next couple of months and hope to see ya there.

Blue Skies...

April

I remember you. You still owe me a necklace!:P

*applying the tacke hug!*

Great to hear from you again, Ape! Drop me a PM with your # and let's catch up the next time I'm in TX!:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

who are you again? ;) so ya back now? the threads need some "old" new life thrown into em!!!! :P ya know you are the first dz.commer to get me totaly utterly fucked up partying right?

Hey!!!! Wazzzzzzzzup with you?

You say you have no men in your life only because you spurned me. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

BTW, the freakthreads store is open for business again. It never really closed, but it took the back seat to college. We will be updating the website over the next couple of months and hope to see ya there.

Blue Skies...

what is the url?

April

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

Hey guys! Hey J. what's up? Yep I'm still in TX. My cell # is still the same as it has been for years,kris. 903-819-6649. I don't mind putting it here in the thread because its on my website anyway...

Honestly, Wingi I didn't know I was the only one to hold that honor. Excellent!! B|

I'm in Greenville, guys. I am only 30 min. from Skydive Dallas and ten min. from Caddo Mills, but I have a lot of summer school and things going on that keep me away from the dz's. I am going to photograph whitewater rafting in Colorado this month. Yahoo!

Glad to hear from all you guys!

Oh the url is http://www.freakthreads.com

Ciao!