grlsgotalot2lrn

Just finished Falling into Place. . .

At least I can read!:D

anywho. . . Even though I may not rank it as one of the great literary pieces of our time, I thought it was great compared to a book not about skydiving. All I'm doing is offering to give it to anyone who may want it - no charge, no shipping. And when you're a lowly student(which I'm sure linz. you never were) anything related to the sky that you don't have to pay for is nice. Oh - and no, I'm not always on bottom. :P. Anyways offers still up - if anyone wants it pm me your address, since others may try and shame you into not reading a book about the sport. Go figure.

At least I can read!:D

anywho. . . Even though I may not rank it as one of the great literary pieces of our time, I thought it was great compared to a book not about skydiving. All I'm doing is offering to give it to anyone who may want it - no charge, no shipping. And when you're a lowly student(which I'm sure linz. you never were) anything related to the sky that you don't have to pay for is nice. Oh - and no, I'm not always on bottom. :P. Anyways offers still up - if anyone wants it pm me your address, since others may try and shame you into not reading a book about the sport. Go figure.

I was just being silly....:S
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

since others may try and shame you into not reading a book about the sport. Go figure.

Huh? It was awful and I would not recommend it. Where does this shame stuff come from?

jen
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

The person who wrote it is a nice person. But the pride she took staying in the sport broke both her femurs.

Somehting wrote about her by a man I really trust.

I supported you when you opted to stay in the airplane instead of doing a hop and pop when the ceilings were too low to go to altitude. Based on your performance when we jumped more or less together, I felt that was a wise decision.

I would strongly advise against jumping by yourself ever again unless you first got in GREAT physical condition and put all joking aside. Tandems are another issue altogether.

If you continued to concern yourself more with jumpmasters' buns than with getting fundamental lifesaving skills nailed, I would support any DZ that had the presence of mind to ground you.

If I thought you had even odds of survival by keeping on as you did, I would support your attempt to do so. I don't have such faith, and would need to see a real change of attitude before I would fail to oppose your return to the sport.

As it stands, your life expectancy is greatly enhanced by staying on the ground.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334