swedishcelt

just saw a naked man

Jerking off while he waits for AAA? What better way to kill time?

Spoken like a true pro...at some point you might just figure out how to change your own tire.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was driving home. He was just standing there on the side of the highway beside his car. :|

What do you think he was doing??

He was probably wondering where he could get some aluminum foil to wrap his body in so he could ward off the government mind-control rays.

One time in Austin I was driving along the MoPac freeway, so named because it runs parallel to the Misouri-Pacific railroad. I saw a guy with no shirt and denim jeans down around his ankles walking along the tracks. To add more flavor to the situation he was jerking off.

That happened on a beautiful Sunday afternoon where he was quite visible to a lot of people driving by. Personally, I thought it was pretty funny. Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me.

i was walking down a busy street in DC, pedestrians everywhere. There was a (possibly homeless) guy lying on his side on a piece of cardboard. He was facing the wall, but it was pretty clear from his motions that he was jerking off as people just walked by.B|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

i was walking down a busy street in DC, pedestrians everywhere. There was a (possibly homeless) guy lying on his side on a piece of cardboard. He was facing the wall, but it was pretty clear from his motions that he was jerking off as people just walked by.B|

That's one of those situations where I think of the perfect smartass remark about 5 minutes too late!

Walt

I totally stand corrected.

Oh wait a sec. What if he was stinky, dirty AND well-hung. That would like... cancel it all out. B|

You have a point!:o Thanks for ruining my fantasy!:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I was NOT naked! :D:D:D

oh, wait. I live in a different state! LOL!

you know, sometimes we think those on here are wierd and messed up, but naked guy on the side of the freeway = issues. [:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Have you ever posted naked? :)) jfr :$

eeek. I have posted naked, naked posted, posted naked pics, posted simi-naked pics, etc, etc, etc...
all with out permission!:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

no linky, i just use some as my avatar sometimes, or onece and a while; Ill get trashed and pm to select individuals who requested them... but rarely. ;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865