kefran

sad news

Just got Ouragan's head officer on the phone. Ouragan as we knew it is dead, but the new Ouragan will know a re-birth on new basis. They should be operational very soon.

good luck guys.
--------------------------------------------------
I never used 2 rocks to start a fire ... this is called evolution !

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric, I work for Ouragan Suits at marketing and Nancy’s good friend.

We had to part ways with one the associates and we are currently renovating our building to serve you better. Now does that sounds like an auction? Come on!!!

Don't you love it when things get twisted on a forum!?

Thanks to our extraordinary sponsored athletes at the last Nationals (Arizona Arsenal Gold, M.Andy Malchiodi with SoCal Converge 2nd at the gauntlet in the tunnel and a world record, and a Silver for Team Solstice ) we are doing better than ever before!

Looking forward to serve the world skydivers for many years to come

Thank you

Eric Vigneault
Ouragan Suits spokes person

Now does that sounds like an auction? Come on!!!

I think the attached documents are why people believe there to be an auction and hence dissolving of the company. If others within the company are planning on continuing the company under the current name, that is indeed good news.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

There's no new company, there's only one!!

These are old machines we got rid of because of a dispute over them.

I invite you to call us at work (877) 960-3030, we"ll be happy to talk with you!

And the only thing happening that's got to do with us in Montreal is Skyventure Mtl... ...opening soon!

Eric

What is sad here is that one person seems to have an agenda and is trying to hurt a very large business by posting false info.
I have been dealing with Ouragan Suits for 4 years now and I am still dealing with them. I just had a shipment of suits arrive and will be getting more in a few weeks. I LOVE the suits and the customer service is some of the best in the industry. So thanks Ouragan for doing such a great job and I look forward to doing business with you for many years to come.