beerline

Wings W8 and katana 107?

First off whats your hurry on downsizing? Your profile says you only have 410 jumps. A katana 107 is a good way to put yourself in the hospital this early in your carreer. I see your jumping a Katana 120 already which is already an overly agressive choice take the time and learn how to fly your 120 don't let wing loading do the swooping. I've owned a W-8 120 was pretty loose in it so I'd think a 107 would be way to small. Good luck stay alive
If first you don't succeed then skydiving isn't for you!

I have a W-8 and a Kat 107 in it for 1000 jumps. It is small but is just ok. I have the loop very small which keeps tension on it. Its been checked by several riggers and wings dealers. The wings is about 5 years old, I believe that they may have changed their sizing in that time but I'm not certain about that.

I have put a demo 97 in there but I wouldn't buy one and put it in.

hope that helps. The advice to stay with the 120 for a while longer isn't too bad either. Whats another couple of hundred jumps before the downsize?