bbarnhouse

He’s Coming Home He’s Done His Time.

Sorry but he has other things to do

>:( Gee, lets see, a number of things come to mind.

Flyangel sits back and lets her imagination run wild.

Welcome back Scott, see you at the Convention. Maybe, just maybe I'll get in that Wingsuit:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thank you for your service Scott. Men and women like you who go to foreign lands and do your duty so that we may rest easy and enjoy our freedom, hold a very special place in my heart. Welcome home man, and sit back and enjoy yourself.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Thanks everyone, I literally walked into my place a little bit over and hour ago. It's still sinking in but it's good to be back.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Welcome home and thank you for your service. Relax and have a ton of cold ones!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Scott, many people are very happy that you are back home safely. Words cannot express how much you are appreciated for everything that you have done...thank you, thank you, thank you. You are amazing.

Everyone else ~
THIS is a website that Scott has mentioned to me in lieu of sending him some wine or similar gift in gratitude for all that he's done overseas. (Quite selfless of him!) If anyone is interested in giving back to the Special Operations Warriors, the money goes to the children of the fallen. Some of the fallen are people that Scott was friends with or has known, so this is a way that we can give back. (I hope that it's ok to post that site's info. online.)

Maybe we can buy Scott a beer or jump, as well...next time...;)

Maybe we can buy Scott a beer or jump, as well...next time...

that sounds like a plan.....

good to hear you are coming back home dude.......and no, the super walmart open 24 hours is not heaven, it just might seem that way....lol....

Awesome!!!! Seems like yesterday when I was hearing June 2005.seemed like forever away....So happy to have him home, safe, and secure...Can't wait to give him a warm welcome at Lake Wales July 4 weekend...and you tooo sweet sweet Betsy;)

Hooty Hoo Hoo...Let's "flock":D

Our soldiers deserve better.

amen.

thanks for your time and sacrifice Lou... one day (perhaps) our leaders will respect and deserve it...

be safe and enjoy your rest for as long as they allow it.....

Welcome back you handsome little birdman you! Big hugs IOU for next time we cross paths...........maybe some body shots if we are all feeling brave :P

Add another big heartfelt "thank you" to the pile as well!!!!!

xo, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

OMG! Welcome home Scott! Many many huge thanks and even more hugs if I meet you!

Can't think of anything more profound than that, so cheers. I hope you're enjoying this wonderful land you've been fighting for. We certainly appreciate everything you do, and I personally feel more secure because of it.

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?