pilotdave

SkydivingMovies.com needs a new server

Yes, I know - at skydivingmovies.com, which is blocked at work due to being a streaming video content site.

I can, however, access paypal from work - but I have no address to donate the money to, as I cannot access skydivingmovies.com to get it. That is why I have asked for the paypal address to donate the money to.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

All I can say is WOW. The support from the dz.com community has been great. I just cleared $1100 through Paypal. I'll order the machine today. Please keep the donations coming, All donations will be used to pay for hardware and/or bandwidth to the site.

Thanks again

-Matt

Wooohoooooo!!!!

I can't believe how generous everyone has been! You guys are really amazing. I'm in shock...

Thanks so much to everybody that donated or plans to donate! And of course thanks to Matt who donates his time and LOTS of bandwidth! The site would have been long gone without him so keep on donating. Those bandwidth bills are only gonna get worse when the server runs faster...

Dave

Question: Is there anything that you would like the new server to do? Ads? Forum? Blog? Better rating system?

How about an "Educational" category? DZ.com seems to be about asking questions to learn something new. If enough of the right types of videos are submitted, I think a visual learning category would be a great addition.
Any thoughts?