freeflyz

Have you ever

I've been bored at times, just needed a little break, but more often I get frustrated with things or people. Usually with people.

I don't like people.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Yes, then i went on a cool freefly dive with these gravity rat people and everything just clicked. Awesome dive and everything worked. It got me excited to learn more freeflying and i was interested in skydiving again. Try something new.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I don't like people.

That problem goes way beyond skydiving... :D:P

anything can get stagnent... I agree that life is about balance... there isn't anything wrong with slowing down for a while... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

no but somedays i go out to the DZ and all the people (and its really more about the people and the shared experience than the actual jump) are busy or simply gone...

i guess its the difference between feeling 'at home' with your friends and feeling that you are simply 'a customer', and while i can accept it as part of a continual change, i cant say i like that feeling AT ALL when it happens... :(

yeah, it got to me a litle, hen i remeereed i loved it and the peole that do it and i am jumping more.... think everything has thier time and place, sooner or later you come back in to it full swing, you better not stop skydiving thogh, or i'm gona have to come to phoenix and kick your ass to the dz soi can jump with you!!!!!

Eb and flow, ups and downs... The people keep me coming back for more and more though:)

I'm stealing your answer and substituting it for my own.:P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Dude, you've had alot going on this year! It's normal to get burn out in one part of your life when there have been so many other outside influances pulling at you. hell, look at Mitch, how much has he jumped since the fire? Although everythings put back together his head still isn't in it.
IMHO take some time off, get things balanced, then come back & JUMP YOUR ASS OFF like we're used to you doing!
----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

Yes...then I moved to a turbine dropzone with a bunch of cool people that are helping me learn how to sitfly!

Normally that would be good advice, however, he already jumps at Eloy:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.