MissBuffDiver

Have you ever jumped barefoot?

Only on beach jumps. I jumped barefoot once and the landing was fine but the hot sand burned my feet plus the walk back to the van was through a bar and gravel. B|

Now I wear my Tevas, take them off, and tuck them under my water gear once under a good canopy and once I've picked my landing area on the beach. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Only on beach jumps. I jumped barefoot once and the landing was fine but the hot sand burned my feet plus the walk back to the van was through a bar and gravel. B|

Now I wear my Tevas, take them off, and tuck them under my water gear once under a good canopy and once I've picked my landing area on the beach. B|

My last jump was with Bolas at the beach. I wish now that I had taken off my Tevas before landing, maybe I wouldn't have broben my ankle!B| (The wet sand grabed the sandle and twisted my foot)[:/]
[:/]

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I've got a handful of barefoot jumps... only do it when the conditions and the landing area is just right.

But man it feels good!

Sit-flying barefoot feels like a foot massage! I love it!

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham