Ahuey

Post Your Liquid Sky Suit

I got a LiquidSky jumpsuit not too long ago too. I love the design and workmanship. If I had one thing to critique though it would be that I think their jumpsuits are not very balanced. Including the OP's jumpsuit the legs have quite a bit more material than the arms. Of course if you are a bad ass freeflyer that has total control with your legs this isn't a problem. For somebody with less experience this can make learning a bit difficult for headup flying. Nevertheless I love my LiquidSky.

Julio does make a bad ass suit, i have a swoop pants that i just love!
But as i recall he makes the suit the way you want it to, i asked for a slim fit and that is the way my pants came.
The fit is perfect! :)
Taking measurements is always trick, a inch or half a inch wrong can make your suit look different.

Blue ones.

Edited to add: Im not saying you did take the measurements wrong. ;)

Hell yeah... Julio makes one HELL of a suit. I've sent mine back for mods and minor repairs and julio almost never charges. FANTASTIC customer service. My suit has about 1000 jumps +/- and is still in great shape.

My partner Shawn (background) also flies a LS. I'll see if I can find better pics. But hell, North Shore with Ka'ena Point in the back ground is hard to beat.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

**BUMP**

Ok... so I don't even have my suit yet, but Julio just sent me pictures and I wanted to give a huge shout out to Liquid Sky. I've worked with a couple different suit companies in the past, and I've never received the kick ass customer service like I got from Julio and LS. He called me and worked with me every step of the way for every little detail. I can't wait to fly this thing! I'll post more pictures when it finally comes in, but here are the shots taken from Julio's iPhone!! B|B|

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

He's wearing an authentic suit straight from theh 1970's. He has it to play around in, and it came in handy on this jump because my freestyle speeds are not too fast in that suit! I think we averaged 130 for that jump.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)