wingnut

in the land of dating your sister....

okay so i'mgona be down in west virginia (huntington) for about 5 weeks... wish me luck and hopefully i don't hear any dualing banjos..... when i get back i should have a new job hopefully....or i'll be unemployed, either way it should be interesting....

George Lopez was on Leno recently, discussing his recent kidney transplant.

Leno: "So your wife was the donor??? Isn't it pretty rare for a married couple to be a match?"

Lopez: "Well...if you're not related...yes it is!"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yah.. isnt your sister your twin sister.. and shes married?

that is true... but she's not married to me...... my brother in laws sister was in my grade in school and i always thought she was fairly atractive, but now that she is my sister's siter-in-law i just don't think that i could date her...lol.........if i did, it would make for some very interesting family reunions on thier side.....

"so this is my sister, and my brother in law and his sister ,my wife, my sisters, sister's in law".......

Haha, if you get bored (or tired of hilljacks offering you land and moonshine to marry their bucktooth daughters), you'll only be about an hour 1/2 from me. Gimme a call, I'm on the DD list. We'll grab a beer. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

well i was able to get online down here at a steak escape, it's like the only hot spot in town so far, not even starbucks had wifi..... it is like going back 20 years here, sort of scary.... but my class isn't that bad....... i really want this weekend to come though.. i need to jump so bad........