WrongWay

Do you purposefully forget money to remember it later?

I do this all the time. I leave money on accounts at dropzones I know I won't be visiting in a couple months, leave money in my jumpsuit, in my glove compartment of my car, etc.......all just so I can look in a pocket or something and say "Wow, I have more money!" or "Wow, I only owe this dz 20 bucks instead of 200!".

Does anybody else do this, or am I alone on this one? I think it's my best method of keeping myself from spending money until I get to the dz. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Who the hell's got money to forget ?!
Enjoy it now, soon enough your kids or student loan officers will find it first..
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I do this too! It's usually some extra ones in my jumpsuit pocket, so when I go in there to get my pull-up cord....TA DA! Money for Red Bull! It's awesome!

:oB|
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

ya... I love when I randomly find money in winter coats, or spring jackets after the thaw. It's so great! :-) Or when you find 'extra' money in your car, or random bag somewhere. And yes, there are a bunch of dropzones that I have accounts on, and some of them I haven't been to for a while, but it's a great feeling when you only owe a few dollars verses hundreds :)
CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM