bigway

Best Deal I have heard of

I have been hesitant to post this because of the feelings for the person who sold it. They bought the rig off me 4 months ago brand new and the suit. They had not used it and they needed fast cash for a life opportunity that only comes around once.
He and I have known each other for 13 years or so and he knows i am a dealer so for me to buy it had to be an amazing deal for me.
I am very broke at the moment after spending 10K on my dog. However, he said to me a figure, and that was the top figure in my head for me to HAVE to purchase this. I had to borrow the money myself but it was a safe loan as i know i could get that cash back in a second if i had to buy selling this stuff for what I paid for it.

So anyway, here is a photo of everything i got for $4000 USD (actually a bit less in the end), what you cant see in the photo is an altitrack, an optima, a 2 year old cypres 2. All brand new except the cypres that has 6 jumps on it and the old camera. The rig is fully kitted out with options and zero jumps, the canopy and reserve also have zero jumps.

As you cans see, even though i could not afford it, i could not say no to this.

Not sure what I am going to do with all the gear, i think the KKrew might keep it as something that can be rented out to camera or aff instructors that are out of a rig or something. I dont know, but i may as well put it to some good use, this way it will justify me to buy my Micron still.

I am sharing this cause i am wondering if you have ever seen a better deal.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, when he first said he was going to , seeing i knew him for so long since we grew up together, i actually offered to give him a nice amount of cash if he gave me the gear to hold onto so he could not sell it.
Two weeks later he said he had to sell it and gave me the nice price as he knew he was doing me a favour and that the day would come where i would repay that favour. As i said, we have known each other since well before skydiving days.

I feel sorry for him too but as he said, this is life and things come up.
As he is a good mate, I will be sure to look after him when the opportunity comes. Note i also sold him everything at my dealer prices to begin with.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I saw a deal very similar to that on eBay (unfortunately it was too late).

It consisted of:
Micron (<100 Jumps)
Sabre2 (<100 jumps)
PDR160 (0 Jumps)
Cypres (11 Years Left)
3 Jumpsuits (RW, FreeFly, Camera)
3 Helmets (Fullface, Openface, Camera)
2 Cameras (PC101 and Something Else)
Optima Audible
Neptune Visual

All that for $4000

Kicking myself in the ass for not seeing it earlier!

I know a guy that just got a newer Mirage, Vengance 170 with maybe 100ish jumps, PD Reserve, Cypres 2 with at least 8 years left (maybe more) for $2000. He bought it from a really good guy at our DZ that likes to help newer jumpers that he knows well. The world needs more like him.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

A .9 wingloading on a Vengeance? Wonder how his openings are..? That canopy is not made for very low wingloadings infact my 135 is already too big really at 1.2-1.3, leading to slow inflation of endcells leading to occasional assymetrical openings. I find a V120 @ 1.4 opens much better for me.

ciel bleu,
Saskia