grega

I don't really get NSFW

Is this some kind of rule in US or other countries.

I mean if i'm not working and hanging out on the DZ.com my boss would be equaly pissed as if i'd be looking at some pictures of naked chicks.
Not working is not working here it doesn't matter what else you do...

or is it different there?
"George just lucky i guess!"

Is this some kind of rule in US or other countries.

I mean if i'm not working and hanging out on the DZ.com my boss would be equaly pissed as if i'd be looking at some pictures of naked chicks.
Not working is not working here it doesn't matter what else you do...

or is it different there?

If we are on the WEB, we told to get off it unless things get REALLY slow.
If ANY nudity or ADULT content is detected on our computers.....we are FIRED!
It's that simple.[:/]

It's probably an American thing... You see, naked people are evil over here. Looking at naked people is an extremely naughty thing to do and you are a horrible person if you do such things, so of course employers don't want their employees doing horrible things while on the job.

Or maybe they're just afraid you'll get your keyboard sticky... I don't know... :D:|

It's probably an American thing... You see, naked people are evil over here. Looking at naked people is an extremely naughty thing to do and you are a horrible person if you do such things, so of course employers don't want their employees doing horrible things while on the job.

Or maybe they're just afraid you'll get your keyboard sticky... I don't know... :D:|

On legitimate fears, it's of uptight women (and men) filing sexual harassment suits over 'hostile working environments' because they saw something when nosing into other people's offices of cubicles.

Otherwise, it ought to be seen the same as other non work related web sites, unless the manager is a prude.

The images don't worry so much as file names like "ass-fucking.jpg" showing up in the web proxy logs with my IP on it. Much better if we just renamed them to more innocent names like INTEL-SPECS or POST OFFICE RATES.

Hi Grega

Think god squad!

If people look at naked pictures at work :o some of them get urges:P and might attack another employee.

We also have these laws against sexual haressment at the workplace. If another employee see's it and is offended:o >:( The employer is required to do something.

Also looking at that stuff could cause a person to go blind;) so if it happens at work it would be a on the job injuryB|.

Let us pray for forgiveness & evil thoughts:D

R.I.P.

you are so right about the fact that nakedness is a horrible thing here in America but its perfectly ok to show things like people getting there heads blown off on prime time TV. Talk about getting your priorities screwed up. I would prefer my son see a naked woman rather than watching somebody get blown away or any of the other violent acts that seem to be perfectly ok to show :S

Only skydivers know why the birds sing!

Jim

It's probably an American thing... You see, naked people are evil over here.

:o evil, really ? :)

Looking at naked people is an extremely naughty thing to do and you are a horrible person if you do such things

Damn, I must be an extremely horrible person then. Better start taking a blindfold when I go to the nude beach then :P

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Most people talk a lot, few are up for the moment"

Hmm, I seem to be looking at your naked bum at the moment, so I guess that makes me a horrible person too.

Damnit, you ruined my perfect record of innocence! Until now I had never looked at naked people on the Internet before. :)

Haha, sorry bout that :P
What !! You're telling me there are naked people on the internet ? :o

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Most people talk a lot, few are up for the moment"