ChileRelleno

Fishkeepers/Aquarist, who are you and what do you keep/

I'm a avid fishkeeper with multiple tanks, I have a 75gal FW with a 8"+ Oscar, 2 10gal with male and female Bettas and BlackNeon Tetras and SAE's and a 35gal HEX thats not currently in use.
I was just wondering what others might have?:)

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

I think it's 55 gal...

All South African Cichlids. We used to have about 10 fish in there when they were all babies, but the 'army fish' (we don't remember the type; it is a cichlid and was tan colored w/dark brown splotches, so it looked kinda like desert camoflauge :P) killed them all but herself, a johanni fish, and the pucker-sucker. :S

The Blue Johanni and the army fish are both females we're thinkin'...they have opposite corners of the tank completely dug out for their 'nests'. I think they killed all the male fish because they were annoying them...:D

:| Um, somebody otta tell 'em they won't be having babies anytime soon... :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I've got a comunity tank with

1 clown Loach
1 flying fox
1 Ancistrus (bristle nose cat fish)
13 peppered cory's (9 are off spring of the 4 adults)
2 silver tip tetra
2 zebra danio
5 swordtails (2 adult + 3 off spring)
11 cardinals (7 in quarintine waiting to go into the main tank)

I've already given away swordtails and cory's to friends and colleagues ,
they just won't stop breeding.

The tank may sound a little crowded but 9 of the corys will be given away within the next 2 weeks.

John
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

Right now I only have a 33-gal Hex tank with 5 Fancy (or whatever they are called ) Goldfish. You know the ones with all the wierd colors, and big fan tails....anyway, I just set it up for my 19 month old son, because he likes "feesh" as he calls them. I have a 55 gal that I want to set up, but it's got crazy dead fish vibes in it. It was definitley the "Tank of Death"- didn't matter what I had in it- completley docile fish would up and eat other fish, aggressive fish got eaten by other fish- it was a big mess. I always kept complete records on what fish I had in the tank. When I wanted to buy another fish, I brought the list with me to the store. I would ask what fish were good/bad to go with what I had in the tank. If the employee told me "This fish would be great in your tank. No one will eat it, and it wont eat your other fish"- Armageddon would break out in my tank. If they told me "Dont buy that fish- it will kill your fish, or your fish will kill it"- the tank was a vision of peace.
SO if and when I set it up, I think Im just going to put one kind of fish in there. It will make it easier for me.
Well, I guess I've bored you all enough for tonight-

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I have a 120G (4x2x2) SW reef, mix of Indo-Pacific & South Pacific corals, fishes and shrimps.

Used to have at the same time:
- 75 G planted with 2 angelfishes (p. scalare) a few cardinals, 1 golden nugget pleco, and 3 corys (palaetues).
- 29 G with mollies, planted.
- 10 G guppies, planted

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Frontosa are definitely beautiful fish;)!
I researched some of the African & Madagascar Cichlids and arrived at the conclusion that if I ever keep any of either. from africa it would be Frontosa in a 200+gal, withh atleast five (5) fish (1 male and 4 female). From Madagascar it would be Paratilapia polleni or Paratilapia bleekeri, basically the same fish just that one has small and the other large spots. P. polleni is gorgeous, and is probably my favorite and most likely being as I could house 'em in the 75gal, no problemo.

Link to P. polleni pics,
http://www.jjphoto.dk/fish_archive/aquarium/paratilapia_polleni_x.jpg

Link to Frontosa pics,
http://members.cox.net/ron86/front.jpg

Just a note to those who are clueless, these are not little fish!
These two species will easily exceed a foot in length:o...
And have major personalitiesB|

Two things you'll never bore me talking about...
Skydiving and Fishkeeping;)
I frequent,
www.aquariumadvice.com
www.aquariacentral.com
www.oscarfish.com
and poke around at many other fish related sites when researching for myself and others questions in these forums.

Just got started about a month ago with my little 10 gal. tank. Right now I have:

1 rainbow shark
3 x-ray tetra
3 tiger barbs
2 green tiger barbs
1 cory cat
2 unkown cats

I never knew fish could be so adictive. I started out with just a few fish cause its only a 10 gal. tank, now I'm up to twelve fish. Planning on getting a 55 gal. tank in a month or two to give these little guys some room.

I have a 150 Gal tank that used to be a salt water community tank. Right now it is an African Cichlid tank. I just bought a new wet dry and I am about to get rid of the cichlids and convert it back to salt water. I plan to put in a trigger a puffer and a unch of assorted tangs. Maybe a gobie or two as well.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana