Guru312

Changing your underwear...

I change mine every day, and if I shower more than once a day, they get changed then as well.

Going 2 days in the same pair of boxers = ick!
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I change mine every day, and if I shower more than once a day, they get changed then as well.

Going 2 days in the same pair of boxers = ick!

Yeah. I like clean undies and socks after I shower and I also like a fresh towel. But since I only own like 4 towels, I'm doing laundry all the time.

Now shirts and pants... hmm I have some "comfy" shirts, and sometimes those get worn a couple times between washes. They'd get pretty ratty and my girlfriend would sleep in them to prevent me from wearing them the next day if we were going out.

Of course her tactic would always backfire and I'd wear them anyway.

u can get twice the usage out of a pair of undies by flipping them inside out. One of the few useful things learned in college.

1st. day... clean drawers
2nd. day wear the back to the front.
3rd. day turn 'em inside-out.
4th. day. wear 'em back to front.:D:D:D:D

Chuck

No undies here. Ever. Well, only if I'm wearing a suit -- and I do that like maybe once or twice a year. And I hate it. So I avoid it.

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey

I knew you were all zen and freespirited, but....:o:S I'm just thinking of lots of scenarios when you'd wish you did wear underwear :D

when ya throw em againgst the wall and they stick.seriously though.my mom would tell me before i left the house to make sure i had on clean underwear in case i had a car wreck.i used to say well mom what if they was clean until i had the wreck?ive been in a hospital and have never been turned away because of not having on clean underwear.course i heard this all my life so when i went to the hospital i had on clean underwear.

Wow do all mom's say that? And yeah when they start to stand on end on their own, you know you only have a few more wears left in them.

And for the smell, I forgot an old trick we used to use in gym in junior high school for our shirts, we'd just spray deodorant on the shirts. probably works for undies too.

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Ewww, that is beyond gross!! :S

I put on clean undies each morning and after each shower (clean undies after working out) and I pack at least 2 extra pair on trips in case it's hot and sweaty outside...because being icky is just...well, icky. :S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

if you have a problem where you find you're running out of underwear too quickly, the proper solution is to buy more underwear, not to subject your current underwear to extended tours of duty.

This is very true. Shower and change underwear every day.