bigway

What is your dream container?

Where's the Voodoo? And no it's not close to a Talon FX :P The FX seems square and clunky compared. After assembling, packing, and trying on a few Voodoos recently, I'd go with that container.

Besides the high quality design & construction, i I have a question and I call them, someone who knows what they're doing answers the phone in 2 rings. It's refreshing.

You left off my choice, the Infinity from VSE

That's what I would like to buy. Actually I want two of them, so I can put together a swoop rig and an every day rig with something like a Katana 150 in it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Really disappointed you left out the Voodoo...
After trying a dozen different rigs and having experiences from three manufacturers...I choose the Voodoo from Rigging Innovations. AWESOME customer service no matter what (They fedExced me a PC/Freebag that got to my rigger before I had flown home from a boogie).
The Voodoo is very comfortable. It opens very smoothly. My packer told me only yesterday, that of all the rigs he packs, he likes my Voodoo the best because of how the corners are cut and tapered, and how easy it is to close and make neat.
So....after all the other rigs I've tried, the only rig I like as much as my Voodoo is an old Eclipse I once had. Super comfy...but they're gone now.

Someone had to break the rules of the thread and talk about the container they have now :P

There is aslot there that says Talon. tick the talon box and then say in a post 'Voodoo'.

Just like the people who want the M-series do, they have to tick Micron, or the ones that want the standard wings, they have to tick Wings vision.... or the TalonFX, they have to tick Talon FS.

Cant list every single rig by every single manufacturer. I am not that bored.

:D

Your post sound like it should be in a thread saying thank you for great customer service not a thread thatt starts wiith 'Please do not post about the rig you have now and how great it is":):P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Three more Racers, then I'd have five. ;)

I could show up at West Point Virginia where there are NO packers for experenced jumpers and make five jumps then drive home happy.

I know of at least 2 packers at West Point :/

Javelin. At least 2 vectors i've seen recently have poor riser flaps that don't stay closed. Wing's are pretty comfortable. As a packer, I'd say a Javelin is the most basic and easiest to pack, and as a jumper I've seen minimal problems with a Javelin that you wouldn't see on other rigs.

I jump a brand new Vector 3 with all the options, and it was like $2300!!!:(Yikes!! ($6,300 for the entire rig). When I get a another rig (a long, long time from now) it will definitely be a Micron. Love my Pilot 150 but by then I'll be ready for something smaller. The way I see it Bill Booth and UPT have come up with BOC, 3-ring, Skyhook and others so why not keep it in his company!!!

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

Hi bigway,

What is your dream container?

Let me nit-pick a little. The way you have framed this poll you should be asking 'What is your favorite container?'

IMO, a 'dream container' poll should ask which features, considering all features on all containers out there, would you like to see in your Dream Container?

Now, given that, what features would anyones dream container have? Mix & match features is what it is all about.

JerryBaumchen