bigway

What is your dream container?

So, not asking what rig you jump now, but what rig you would like to buy next, are going to buy next or wish you could afford to buy next.

Just curious. I know alot of people buy certain rigs because they are cheaper than others but what rig would you buy if they were all kitted out with options and all the same price?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You left off my choice, the Infinity from VSE. If that were not available, then a Mirage G4.

I never left it off at all. There is an option for that rig that i forgot about that reminds me of the icon. I was thinking infinity.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm curious by what you mean by "committing"?

A Vector is more than a Mirage and a Javelin is even more than both of these.

I just bought a spankin G4 and love it. I went from a used Odyssey to the G4 and am so glad I did. I honestly wanted another Javelin, but I think I'm happier with the G4 now that I have it.

Unless you weren't referring to cost at all? I'm just entirely curious.
"When once you have tasted flight..."

I'm curious by what you mean by "committing"?

A Vector is more than a Mirage and a Javelin is even more than both of these.

I just bought a spankin G4 and love it. I went from a used Odyssey to the G4 and am so glad I did. I honestly wanted another Javelin, but I think I'm happier with the G4 now that I have it.

Unless you weren't referring to cost at all? I'm just entirely curious.

My choices were on the premise in the OP that all cost the same. The Infinity would be my first choice, as I could only imagine one improvement.
My second choice would be either a Vector or a Mirage...probably the latter if they've fixed the reserve PC aesthetics, but possibly the former...I'd have to try one on and take a closer look at the build. Prices being equal, I wouldn't be terribly interested in a Javelin...personal preference based on past experience.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)