aerialcameraman

Low Drag Risers

There are probably less than 20 canopy pilots in the world that could tell the difference between “Low drag risers” and the standard Type 17 risers. They appear to be regular riser folded over and stitched down. :S

Sparky

My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I'm of the same opinion as sparky. If you're competing at en extreme level (worlds, etc...) they might be beneficial, but other than that, I think they're just snake oil. That's just my opinion though, and you know what people say about opinions...
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

It's the same thing they do to static lines to reduce drag, of course they're 12 feet long, not 2.

It's all about looking cool, who cares if you really need it. Besides, every little bit helps right? :D

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

you could always take your type 17 risers over to your master rigger and have him/her stitch then to become low drag. Cheaper it is, and still quite cool. Useful? neeh =P
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no