grue

I think I scared a little kid really badly today...

I'm head lifeguard at one of the city pools, and I was calling another pool to have the manager over there bring my keys over. Apparently, right as the phone was to ring on their end, some kid was picking up the business phone to call home or somesuch, and when he didn't get a dial tone, he goes "Hello?", to which I responded by using the most demonic voice I could to state: "I'm going to eat your soul!"

He screamed and slammed the phone down. Am I a bad person? :S
cavete terrae.

we faced the same thing in Viet Nam....we were vilified for it but WTF...would you rather die at the hands of a grownup or a kid....your choice....

You who have negative comments about this.....enlist NOW.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I sort of scolded a little girl for tormenting my dog while Karma was in her kennel this weekend... I didn't intend it to come out like it did... but what she was doing wasn't very nice and I yell at my friends when they do it...:S

I felt so bad afterwards... [:/]... I should've been more considerate...

Scott

btw: yes Grue you're an evil person... :P:D...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I sort of scolded a little girl for tormenting my dog while Karma was in her kennel this weekend... I didn't intend it to come out like it did... but what she was doing wasn't very nice and I yell at my friends when they do it...:S

I felt so bad afterwards... [:/]... I should've been more considerate...

Scott

btw: yes Grue you're an evil person... :P:D...

Scott

Yea well it is those same lil kids that torment the dogs, then get bit by a not so well trained dog, then mommy and daddy sue you or the DZ and want the dog put down.. All because lil sally thought it was ok to stick her fingers in the dogs nose, pull its tail and ears...sigh.

Sorry, I have to say you did the right thing, better you "scolding" her then the dog.

There are times though that I really wish my two would give some of these kids a "What for" :D but nooo they run behind me and make me deal with the kid :D:D:D that is what I get for training them right as to who is boss :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yea well it is those same lil kids that torment the dogs, then get bit by a not so well trained dog, then mommy and daddy sue you or the DZ and want the dog put down.. All because lil sally thought it was ok to stick her fingers in the dogs nose, pull its tail and ears...sigh.

Sorry, I have to say you did the right thing, better you "scolding" her then the dog.

I understand what your saying... in fact when I apologized to the little girl for sticking the ball she had between the bars of the kennel... Mom told me that I wasn't out of line saying it...

Karma really is very well behaved in her kennel... and has never shown any sort of agressive behavior. She still has a tendancy to "mouth" :Speople a habit that I'm working hard to replace with kissing :P from a seated position... but I know what you mean.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm head lifeguard at one of the city pools, and I was calling another pool to have the manager over there bring my keys over. Apparently, right as the phone was to ring on their end, some kid was picking up the business phone to call home or somesuch, and when he didn't get a dial tone, he goes "Hello?", to which I responded by using the most demonic voice I could to state: "I'm going to eat your soul!"

He screamed and slammed the phone down. Am I a bad person? :S

bwhaha
i'd buy you a case of beer for that one:D