TallGuy

Anti-Hangover Pills

Read the fine print, though:

We recommend that you drink in moderation and drink responsibly.

Shoulda saved that money for jumps, methinks. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

they did a deal or dud thing on the local news here a while back on that. they had 4 different people 2 males and 2 females af varying weights and ages. They had many drinks on the news stations tab at a bar and the next morning 3 of the 4 had either a far less of a hangover or none at all. but the 4th girl had little protection from the chasers. she didnt want to get out of bed. so id say ur 75% safe :)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

For sure water helps. I always try to start the night off with a lot of water. But I have found that it doesn't always do the trick.

Two-fist it with water and whatever your drink of choice is. And end the evening with a lot of water.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Water keeps you from getting drunk, though. :D

Not if you do it right!

Im with NW here...What normally works for me...drink water and booze...but try to stick to the good stuff...stops the hangover..or limits it. Mmm Don Julio...mmmm

But it doesnt stop the stupid shit you do to get yourself hurt being drunk...that you dont see or feel till the next day :D

I still say Chuck's deck at SDC tried to bite my leg off :ph34r:

Oh the 4th is coming around again...wohoo
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yeah, of course if you drink a ton of water just before you pass out for the night, you'll have to get up pretty soon to take a leak from all that water you drank, but you'll still be drunk, so you'll trip over your toes and crack your skull on the side of the sink. So much for avoiding a headache. :D

When I was a teenager, my best friend's dad always told us to drink a teaspoon of olive oil before drinking. Course, I never took his advice while raiding his liquor cabinetB| but have always wondered about it
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

When I was a teenager, my best friend's dad always told us to drink a teaspoon of olive oil before drinking. Course, I never took his advice while raiding his liquor cabinetB| but have always wondered about it

Try it! Worst that could happen is you'd smell like a Greek salad!;)

Chuck