FlyinBrian87

Wings package with Pilot

http://marketplace.amazia.com/para-service/prodinfo.asp?cn=249007&affid=&sku=AF3818&page=73&pagenumber=1&inverrmsg=

Im interested in buying a new Wings with the pilot 188 and reserve. Just wondering how good of a deal this is. Anyone have any advice for the 188 also? I have 25 jumps with the smallest canopy being 190 hybrid canopy of course. I am 190 pounds out the door. I would like to get a container that will fit the 188 and have the ability to downsize to the 168 after a couple hundred jumps.
Dont cry because its over...Smile because it happened!

Contact Gary at www.karnagekrew.com. I've gotten amazing deals on my canopies from him. Prices on the site are in GBP but if you contact him he'll give you a quote in USD.

(Also get a quote from every other dealer you can think of! Can't hurt to shop around/do your research)

Looks like a pretty good price, but I'm no expert :)

Thanks Chrissy. I dont think you will get a container that cheap anywhere else.

Rigs n things are the cheapest place on earth.

Only 5 weeks to go mate till you get that army green Safire 2 i just ordered for you:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You mean I could have got my rig at a cheaper price than you gave me?!?!?! :o

Oh well... too late for me now!!

It has arrived safe and sound and is currently at my reserve packer to get the AAD fitted. Shame he went to Perris for 2 weeks today!

Kris
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

Only 5 weeks to go mate till you get that army green Safire 2 i just ordered for you:D

It could be baby sh!t green and I'd still be as excited as a fat kid w/ cake!

I would like to get a container that will fit the 188 and have the ability to downsize to the 168 after a couple hundred jumps.

I ordered my wings to fit a pilot 168 and my sabre 150 fits very nicely...I popped a 135 in just to check and that also fit fine.

I jump a Pilot...have both jumped a 188 and 168 and love them both. good luck with whatever you end up doing.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!