DSE

My new Voodoo

So, I ordered a VoodooII from Rigging Innovations not so long ago, and Kit informed me that it would be shipping last Thursday. Imagine my excitement?! Except I was going to be on travel when it arrived, so I asked her to send me pix of my new container.

Her email in entirety:
Hello Douglas!

We took some photos of your new Voodoo.....

ENJOY :)

I was a bit bummed out cuz I can't see my new rig until I return, but, the pix did give me a big of a bigger smile.
Thanks RI, for terrific customer service, communication, and humor.

It looks better in the pics than I remember!!!!! Booohahahah!!!!!

Actually, I'm shocked!! Shocked that someone would send you those photos to you, knowing that you are anxiously waiting for your new rigs!!! Cruelty I say!!!

ps. this is the downside of having a cameraflyer on the staff!!

Did they really send those !!! :D That is awesome~!

Enjoy the real one when it arrives.

Yes, Kit *really* sent those, and no pix of the real deal. After seeing Gordo's post above, now I know who is responsible for the prank.
Imagine my excitement when I see an email with an attachment. I was in a meeting, so couldn't open it til I got to my hotel.
Talk about a letdown, and then the humor set in. I'm glad I had these to look at vs seeing pix of a rig that I know wlll arrive at my house around the same time as I will.
Can't wait to see it/jump it.

I have been sending my customers emails with the subject saying 'terrible news!!!' the week they expect their rigs. I sent a few customers a photo of a rucksack , but those pictures take the cake.

Love it!!

Customers excitment is at such a high when they know their rig is about to be ready. Love it!

I can imagine how hard you laughed.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

So...the new rig arrived at the office about the same time I arrived, so it was like Christmas a few days early. Thanks to RI for putting the hustle on so I could have this rig in time for the worldrecord wingsuit event in Elsinore this weekend.
It has an Optimum 143, Cypres 2, and (currently) Sabre2 150 in it, waiting for my Storm 150 to arrive. Fits like....well....like it was made for me. It's a bit tight getting the Sabre 150 in there, it really should be the Storm 150 or the Sabre 135.
Few things worthy of note, check out how the tray completely opens vs the mod that many container manufacturers use. The "Eye" is embroidered, not sewn on, with a sweet lil' wingsuit in the middle.
Really pleased w/it.
Now if the clouds would rise a little, a hop n' pop is in order.
Kit, all is forgiven for sending me those god-awful Telesis pix with the forged Voodoo eye on it.:D