cvfd1399

I hate spiders!!!

Ick!! (that was manly, wasn't it?) I hate spiders! Hell, I jump out of airplanes, I've run IN to burning buildings, I've gotten married.......TWICE-but I am terrified of spiders.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I HATE THOSE F&*$%@G WOLF SPIDERS. There one of the only spiders who carry there young after they hatch. I squished one on the porch one morning while getting the paper. Well I didn't have my contacts in and freaked when all these little things went running about from under my foot.

As for camel spiders a good one is a dead one on the bottom of someone elses boot.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Well on my last visit to Texas, after I got home and a few days later while unpacking, this is what I found in my suitcase.

Yeah, I put that in there.

Well sweetie, next time just put yourself in there;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

man, after reading this thread, my skin itches all over! and I can't stop getting the chilly willies. F()CK

Here in TN we have brown recluse spiders, not very big at all but very very poisonous. One cralwed in my neighbors coke can last summer... he swallowed it down and he got deathly ill. Almost died (which wouldn't have been all that bad, since he's a douche bag anyway).

My creep factor goes up as the number of legs on a critter increases.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

We have Brown Recluse and Black Widow spiders here in Alabama. I met somebody yesterday who showed me where he got bit by a Brown Recluse THREE weeks ago. There's still a pus-filled hole clean through the skin! :o

Now, although he got sick from the venom, the damage done was actually from bacteria released from the spider in the bite, which then became septic because he didn't get it treated ASAP... Think flesh eating bacteria!

The Black Widow's venom, however, is more dangerous than the Brown Recluse.

Spiders creep me out too. Snakes I can handle, even venomous ones (I killed a Copperhead a week and a half ago on my porch), but spiders.... ugh...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban