justaflygirl

Vibes for JMPNKRAMER

Yesterday he had a military jump go bad (under a round) and he shattered his right femur, he was in a TON of pain last night when I talked to him. He is in room 0549-A if ya'll wanna send him vibes or get well wishes...

---------------------------------------------------------
oh no....surely not on the artificial hip ??????

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Damn..............that sucks donkey balls. Then freakin rounds are dangerous I tell ya! [:/]

------------------------------------------------------

Thats no shit.
I have 110 round jumps from the old days. AND an artificial right hip.....theres no fucking way I would jump a round again.
I hate to say it this way but I hope its Kramers other hip. Dammit all to hell anyway.

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Sorry to hear that. :| Kramer responded to one of my posts about jumping solo at Z-Hills and took me on a few great coach jumps. He never expected anything in return for his time, and has even followed up with me to see if I had made some jumping buddies.

Kramer, best wishes for your recovery and let us know if there is anything we can do. I'd love to help in any way I can.

Spoke to him today and the pain is still getting to him. Painkillers aren't doing much. Internal fixator with 3 pins. OUCH!

Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

That really sucks! :( Tell him I said hello, and hope he heals right. I can't imagine going through another major injury like that again. Heck, I haven't even had a major injury (knocking on wood)... :S

Ease his pain, you hospital staff!! [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We are all praying for your recovery up here in Lancaster, PA.
We were just talking about your invite to come down there.
What a good guy. Wish these things never happened at all.
-Grant & Tanya

any additional word on kramer? i just saw this and had no idea he had been hurt again....

that sucks ass.

edited to add: i just called shands and they no longer have a patient by that name. so i guess kramer's outta there.

arlo

My boy Kramer called Katie and I FUCKED UP on the morphine right after it happened. Strike that...Actually, his mother called first and Katie answered the phone "what's up, boozehag?":D

Kramer has had a rough run here lately. LUCKILLY, though, this one was an Army jump and so they get to foot the bill for every bit of his recovery, including any damage that might have occured to his left leg and artificial hip.

Why don't one of you loose boozehags (not you, Arlo) run over to his condo and service him; he could probably use it right now. :P

Chuck