mamajumps

Ralph Hatley

tetra316

BUMP
This thread came up in a search for the above mentioned web site. Aparrently, he let his registration expire, and now it rolls to "Hatley.com" which is pajamas and kids clothing. Silly thing is that this URL is still advertised in the most current Parachutists, July 2014.

Anyway, I'm in the process of talking with Ralph regarding a bit of obsolete tandem gear (Eclipse). We'll see where it goes over the next month or two.

Martin

Edit to add:
And why the hell would a kids clothing retailer want to roll that URL to their site?

Edit again to remove comment regarding children's underwear. Momentary lapse of memory regarding the strict prohibition of that type of humor here.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

I've always had him or his girl answer the phone. She will tell you when to call to get him personally. No problem. I have purchased many items form him and always got just what I wanted. Fast shipping. Just bought a pilot emergency canopy from him PC etc. Got in a couple of days. If he has what you want, don't dither around. Just tell him and off it goes. A good guy.