justinb138

Save your Cat!

Unfortunately, there's been a whole string of them lately, plus comments. Its old, its supid, its childish.

Enough already!

oh good lord, get over it and MOVE ON. No one is forcing you to read this stuff, so if it upsets you, don't read it!

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Just came across this: How to resuscitate a drowning cat.

I recommend everyone practice this with your cat, just in case....:ph34r::P

I don't care for cats and will never have one as a pet. However, I think this joke is of poor taste and agree that it is NOT even remotely funny.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Unfortunately, there's been a whole string of them lately, plus comments. Its old, its supid, its childish.

Enough already!

oh good lord, get over it and MOVE ON. No one is forcing you to read this stuff, so if it upsets you, don't read it!

Douchebozzles, it's what's for breakfast. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

If I actually thought the picture was real, I wouldn't find much humor in it...

Good thing you guys cleared this up, I thought it was real and was getting ready to go drown the neighbors cat, just so I could resuscitate it!

J

ps- I just wanted to practice saving cats... is that so wrong?
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Funnily enough, I don't think that picture is a fake, or even originally a joke - it's just a more extreme version of this technique, which I found on a genuine cat care website:

"You can resuscitate a drowned cat by holding it upside down by the hind legs and vigorously swinging it to and fro between your legs."

Luckily I don't live anywhere near water, so unless either of my two fall into the toilet I'm happy to say I won't be having to do this!

"You can resuscitate a drowned cat by holding it upside down by the hind legs and vigorously swinging it to and fro between your legs."

Now I'm wondering if a dead cat will always land on it's feet? :D You know... just in case it slips out of your hands because it's wet. :)

J
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!