RastaRicanAir

Breaking News...There IS JUSTICE in the WORLD!!!

The guy who FIRED me, just got FIRED!!

AHHHHHH....you have to admire the pure instinct which drives that cold blooded, venomous serpent known as
the RADIO INDUSTRY! For as it strikes, without regard, those before it, it will also, in time turn on
the one who holds its tail.

I just found out the guy who inexplicably ridded Tallahassee radio of my gifted ass after ten years, is the newest
proud ward of the Florida Unemployment Compensation System. (Hey! That spells F.U.C.S.!)

And yet, I'm not sure how I should feel. :|

:D:ph34r::DOh sure, right now I'm as giddy as the President of the Science Club watching the class bully get his ass kicked by the captain of the Girls' Softball team.
:D:ph34r::DAnd I rejoice for the listening audience I left behind because this M*therF*cker was, WITHOUT A FLINCH, the WWOOOOOORRRRRSSST pile of goo that ever slithered up to a microphone.
(Seriously, that's not bitterness, I said that even when I had a job. Ask anybody. He sucked in groundbreaking fashion on the air.)

:(:(:(But, at the same time, I lament watching him run the station I helped build into the ground, and I mourn the wreckage of it that I left behind, and the fact I'll never be able to repair it.
:(:(:(And, really, knowing how he must feel right now, I can't but feel tremendous sympathy for him as well.

......OK I'M OVER THAT!!!!!
BLLLAAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAHHHAHHAHAHAAAHHH!!!!!!!!
HIIIM...HIIIMMM.....FUCK HIIMMMMM!!!!!!!

:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D

F*ck it. For this moment I'll risk building a little bad karma. B|

O.K. That was my most self serving post ever. But this was the easiest way to tell a bunch of my friends at once.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You should send him a card. Something all sappy on the outside. On the inside write ........Yeah right.......FUCK YOU! :D

That's actually a great idea. Hmmm, I'll look for the perfect card!

Ass hats always get what's coming. Natural selection!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I am a true believer of Karma...

I had my last placement in student teaching at this awful inner city school where all the kids were just little terrors... Anyway, my very last student teaching evaluation less than a month before my college graduation and this beiotch of a woman (she was actually the placement co-ordinator, probably hasn't been in a real classroom to teach in over 10 years) is doing my evaluation... I taught the lesson, she called me into her office after the evaluation and proceeded to rip me a new butthole... Needless to say, she had me doubting my abilities after 6 FREAKING years in college... it truly truly sucked, one of the lowest times in my life...

Well, I found someone else to evaluate me and overrode her whole evaluation and she ended up doing an about face telling me how wonderful I was...

Taught for a year.. started working for this law firm in the foreclosure department and low and behold... lookie who's house came across my desk to be foreclosed upon...

Yes, I have to admit... it gave me some satisfaction....

:S:S:SWell, as the first person to drink a beer with you after this. Karma does exist. Well, Robbie, you should call the station and laugh at them bastards. Your show sucks ass with that idiot geo. Oh well, Now we have to put up with your rants and ravings...Somebody please give robbie a job on the radio he really is quite talented if you keep him away from the booze and strippers
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah! Assholes always get what's coming to them!!

My supervisor has always been an asshole for as long as I've worked at my job. He's driven off many good employees who refused to take his shit. Well, now... his boss, who was the manager of my dept., got a transfer to another dept., and my supervisor, the assistant manager was one of the names in the running for the boss's job along with the other 2 assistant managers. Thankfully, another assistant manager got the promotion. Now this new manager is butting heads with my supervisor, changing rules set by him, making announcements completely contrary to what he would do or say, and just pissing him off! :ph34r: Why, just today my supervisor told another employee that her belt was unprofessional. The manager told him to SHUT UP! B|

All those years of this prick making our working lives miserable is going to blow up in his face! :ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:S:S:SWell, as the first person to drink a beer with you after this. Karma does exist. Well, Robbie, you should call the station and laugh at them bastards. Your show sucks ass with that idiot geo. Oh well, Now we have to put up with your rants and ravings...Somebody please give robbie a job on the radio he really is quite talented if you keep him away from the booze and strippers

HHOOOWLLLY SHEEYIT!![/B] I'm going to add that to my sacred list of Near-Compliments from the Ogre!
Let's see... that'll bring the total for the past 19 months toooo........2 !
:o

All those years of this prick making our working lives miserable is going to blow up in his face!

Well the knob who canned me, was canned by the guy who replaced HIS boss after I got canned. So, for the scorecard:the two guys who "sat me down" that day have BOTH been tossed. And they've BOTH been replaced by guys who used to work for the competing stations! :ph34r:
Goes to show, an effective business strategy will ALWAYS pay off.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

dude you should call them and see whats up when they offer your job back laugh and explain to them your waiting on better offers...Hey whats their e-mail i may dropthem a line:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?