justaflygirl

More vibes for JMPNKRAMER

He's back in the hospital. He's now at the VA hospital in Tampa, room 422 bed 1. He was discharged from Shands in Gainesville last Tuesday, spent a day with his mom and wasnt feeling well so he went down to the VA hospital. He might have an infection in the artery near the injury. PM me for the phone number, its the direct line to his bed...

Misty, is that the Kramer guy you introduced me to at Z-Hills, who took off his hat and showed me why he's called Kramer?

As I recall, he seemed like a REALLY cool guy! I hope he gets well soon! <<<<>>>>

P.S. How are you doin'?? :P

edit P.P.S. So, um, what happened to him? You mentioned an injury?

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

HEY... all y'all in that Florida region. If you ain't over in Lake Wales jumping (and it sounds like the weather isn't really good there anyway)... go up an visit that Kramer guy. He's in the VA this time so that means good care, but not so many of the cute nurses to entertain him. :)

So go see him. Tell him that Karen sent you and he'll give you 50% off on the tour of his hopital room.B|B|B|B|

Karen

OK now... if you didn't visit him today-
Tomorrow is two tours of his room for the price of one!! That's one free tour of a hosital room. What more could you ask for tihs 4th of July weekend?! Imagine a FREE look at those wonderful beds that move at the touch of a button, or the bathroom ecosystem, or the chance that a cute tech might (I did say might) stop in and give someone a sponge bath..... come on. You don't want to pass that up, do you?
Could be fun...... :D

Karen