iambeav2

Packing Anchor

Been looking for them just as an example (was telling students about them). I saw a few in a gear store once but cannot find them anywhere online. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It's a piece of metal w/ some hardcore plastic teeth that you strap to your legstraps so you don't need weights. Please point me somewhere where I can get one and show to someone else. Thanks.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Been looking for them just as an example (was telling students about them). I saw a few in a gear store once but cannot find them anywhere online. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It's a piece of metal w/ some hardcore plastic teeth that you strap to your legstraps so you don't need weights. Please point me somewhere where I can get one and show to someone else. Thanks.

with over 25 thousand jumps and 72 years in the sport, you surely know where to find one ?

I believe you are referring to the piece with hook Velcro on it ?