Squeak

Weekend Numbers July 2nd/3rd 2005

3:0

Great weekend. On Saturday I did my first bomb out exit which was fun, worked on barrel rolls and forward movement. The 2nd and 3rd jump were great as well.

Sunday the winds were high so no jumping.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

13 jumps or i think 14 i have to check my neptun[:/]

Awesome weekend.:)Tracking tracking and more tracking.
I think i said this is the life about a 100 times this weekend.:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

:$:6::D

Only got 6 in this weekend even though it was so beautiful out all weekend. Had to work at the dz most the weekend.
Got some great AFF practice jumps in, I am preparing for the course which is at the end of this month. Our cessna pilot made a tandem on Sunday so I went out and lurked that too, that was a lot of fun!! Also did some hop and pops and high alititude pulls to try out Katana 97 demo. Beer owed for first jump on that. I am lovin it! Hellfish boogie was everything I thought it would be and more, a gold funnelfish was even awarded this weekend, go Adam!

edited to add: doh! How could I forget, hung out with Ladyskydiver and met Chile. What a fun weekend! B|

i got to make 4 jumps on saturday, 3 were freefly and one was a tracking..
monday the 4th i went out again but they only decided to put up 2 loads.. and i wasnt on either...What a waste of a 4th of july...
hope you all had some great jumps!!!
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

My highlight was meeting Joe

I'm sofa king jealous! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

12:5:0

Twelve years since I last did a real demo.

Five jumps including two on Wednesday ("loose" belly RW and a hybrid), one Saturday (three way freefly with Ryan of Groovalicious and my sweetie), one Sunday (three way RW w/Feeblemind and my sweetie) and one awesome, incredible hop 'n pop on Monday. Woulda jumped more but it was hot and I was lazy.

The hop 'n pop was a demo into Davis high school for the fireworks show. Total of 28 of us jumped in - two PAC loads. I was as close to the glory slot as you can get without having to carry the flag - me and the flag carrier (my sweetie - are you seeing a pattern here? ;)) were the only ones on the last pass. Which was cool because that meant we spotted for ourselves - while the landing area was huge there were no good outs if the spot was bad. I had a perfect landing right where I wanted to put it. Applause is cool. ;) Thanks for talking me into doing it, Keith. :)
After packing we drank beer and watched fireworks, then headed back to the dz where some of the guys got the bonfire going. Needless to say, it was late (early?) when my head finally hit the pillow last night (this morning?).

200:22:0

Paid $200 bucks for the all you can jump Independence Boogie at Chicagoland Skydiving Center this weekend. Got 22 jumps so I would say I got more than my money's worth.

That puts the average price paid per jump for my last 41 jumps (during the last 2 weekends) at $7.80. I'd say that's a good price to build my jump numbers with. :o

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

:)
1. First jump on my new rig. Yay!
2. First freefly coach jump
3. First 2 way sit jump
4. First 2 way sit dock (although my coach did all the work;))
5. First jump with a dytter

My beer debt is going to be paid during Arizona Days at SDA in September, so come have some drinks on me :D

:):3:0

Jumped only 3 times at the Mullins' boogie, loved the ride to altitude, disliked the small door.

Had to 2 fun sit flies with Chad and one horney gorilla with Chad and Steve. We launched a 3 way and then broke into our hg, however, I couldn't get my legs in with the guys so I kinda straddled Chad with my legs!!! :D It was the freakiest looking hg if you ask me. I was laughing so I let the guys go and broke into my sit. :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

...also other shenanagins and drunken idiocy that rivials none. :D

Hey yardhippie, care to comment on the quote above? Sounds like an ALBR to me! :D

All I can say is that you're my hero!

-scott

No. My actions speak for themselvs. and Im sure that the events of last weekend will end up all over the internet with in a few days. :S:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

;):6:1

6 great jumps, owe beer for my first jump at skydive atlanta and my first kiss pass, but they were the same jump so only one case owed( to be paid in 12 days there)...... got to jump my freefly tube on sunday and it was a sweet jump, i was falling pretty fast in a sit but i had a couple people flying on thier heads around me, got in a dock and a couple ov video angles, it's so cool to finaly get more video fo myself........ left atlanta at 10:30pm last night, got back to WV just before i needed to be at class, lets just say i think the instructors are pissed off at me for falling asleep for half the class.....

p.s. i got swam on on saturday night.... one of the wierdest things ever.. sort of freaked me out, but i was laughing my ass off the whole time too...lol.....

6 great jumps, owe beer for my first jump at skydive atlanta and my first kiss pass, but they were the same jump so only one case owed( to be paid in 12 days there)......

Oh nice...come on the weekend I'm away...I see how it is :P
Performance Designs Factory Team

0:3:1

First two formation skydives. One solo. I also learned that it is bad to roll into a stickerbush on landing.
-------------------------------------------------------
"These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left, and I'm ready for war."

My highlight was meeting Joe
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sofa king jealous!

Don't be jealous, we didn't have any Giant Cheeze Its. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

:):28:Lots

I had the coolest freakin weekend of my life. I don't even know where to start, I met so many people at SDC this weekend and did so many cool jumps. Sunshine was a riot, she wasn't nearly as scary as I thought she would be (even though she had to explain most of her jokes to me, as I'm apparently a little slow) I had a blast hanging out with her for the better part of the weekend. For me, being a lurker on here, it was kinda like hanging out with a celebrity.

I also got to jump with Judit (If you haven't met her she is such an awesome woman who has lived more in her life than most people could live in 10) and Doublespock, both are great freefliers and we had some incredible jumps. Also met Vdrschoor, Gentry, Cocheese and so many others I can't remember their names.

Jumping wise: First freefly competition, largest headdown formation (7), largest attempted formation, and just some of the coolest jumps ever. I got to jump with Kate Hoffsteter, Mike Wittenberg and Rook Nelson and lots more. Kate and Mike were organizing the best jumps I've ever been on.

I'm leaving out so many incredible experiences from this weekend its sad. I can't wait to go back to SDC, I swear to gawd I can't [/Donnie Baker].

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Played at Lake Wales. Got to visit with B2 and Lou.
It is always good to see Betty K.

Lots of rain (because it is Florida). :S

Met a bunch of new people. The funniest thing all weekend was when we were doing an inflatable gator jump. The girl was falling off the right side and she looked underneath at me (on the left), then smiled and waved. :D

I also heard the coolest quote this weekend.
"How'd the jump go?"
"Great. Quite a number of people got in."

I like that. :)