Zeemax

Holy shit... someone please help!!

Well...........he is pretty sexy. I'm sure he would be VERY popular in the penitentiary shower room.

You really really need to see your girl....you're admitting you think macca is sexy. I worry about you clay.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

WTF!:S
What are you lot on? Macca deal with the pizza situation for gods sake. We got all sorts of problems going on wiv the planet without dealing with your lack of square plates or shopping skills. Fuck me I thought we were bored looking at the clouds all day, every day. No seriously dude hope you sort out your culinary problems, you need beefing up, oh and I just bought a lovely round pizza from Tesco...

You truly are a chick - I thought it was just me worrying about where my next meal was coming from square or otherwise. Macca - Baz says your a wanker and to bring your pizza down at the weekend and we'll give you a little friendly advice regarding consumption tactics. But for now I think you should really get some sleep you gayboy.:P