Zeemax

Holy shit... someone please help!!

I bought a couple of pizza's from the local supermarket the other day. Ate the one a couple of days ago and was about to cook the other now...

As i pulled it out the box, imagine my suprise when the bastard was square! shit... what the hell do i do?? Its just waiting to go in the oven so i have about 15 mintues before i get to the real problem.

How the fuck do i eat a square pizza?? please.. someone... anyone... help!

how do i cut it? how do i consume it?!?!? WIATROSE YOU BASTARDS THE BOX MADE NO REFERENCE TO A SQUARE SNACK! >:(
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

thanks....

now has anyone got any real advice?? I've just realised i have no square plates... what the hell do i put it on to eat?

It may have seemed like a good idea when they made it, all trendy and what not... but shit the bed, the reality is very different. Square pizza? i mean what the fuck?!?

hell, we have a chain here in the atlantic provinces that only serves square pizza. they just cut it in squares about 4" or so to a side. i'm not a big fan of it because i happen to like crust, but for crust haters, they have their own section in the middle.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

well thanks a fucking bunch.

I went with the giant X. The peices were too big too eat comfortably and i got it everywhere.

Last time i use your advice :P

Modern“square” pizzas are actually elliptical. You have to learn to make the transition from a round pie to a square pie – we had to learn it back in the day; you have to learn it, too. A round pie is easy to handle, while a square pizza is a high-performance pie. Get proper coaching and learn to use it properly.

There's no need to fear... UNDERDOG>>>> , nevermind.

OK.. there must be a rectangle cookie sheet somewhere in your vacinity.

Here's what you do. Put the pizza on the cookie sheet after the pizza is fully cooked. If it is cooked on the cookie pan, then use a second pan.

Since all squares are rectangles, the square pizza will fit on the rectangle pan.

Proceed with cutting the pizza with the usual circular cutter. This can be tricky. For instane the 4 large slice suggestion is rather good as is the many different squares suggestion.

Since pizza is generally finger food, either one will do. Be sure to wash your hands before and after the dining experience.

If you're not keen on holding the pizza with your hands, it's enitrely possible to use a knife and a fork to cut the pizza in to small pieces and eat them one at a time. In that instance, the pizza will not require prior slicing with the circular blade.

The key to the whole situation is don't let the pizza intimidate you. It's only there for one purpose and it became square just to rile you up and confuse you. don't show fear and it won't bother you.

Good luck!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

It was a very large square pizza and i didn't manage to eat all of it... should i consider downsizing to a smaller one next time?

I did have some trouble eating it and it did get a bit messy....

I went with the giant X. The peices were too big too eat comfortably and i got it everywhere.

Oh.. bugger. I logged on a tad too late. Well, print out this thread in case the square pizza shows it's face again.

Better luck next time.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

The peices were too big too eat comfortably and i got it everywhere.

Once you get the big pieces you are then supposed to fold them in half. Damn have you never been to Chicago? :D Anyway...........Hey dumbass, you're suppose to blame the whole thing on her and then DEMAND a Girlfalldown sponge bath to take care of the mess. Damn you dumb!!!!!!!! :D

i didn't have any, and at my level of experience i didn't want to start eating with a combination og gear i hadn't tried before

no risk of that... bloody thing! I'm an old timer in pizza eating and i like it round. There may well be benefits to your new fangled square pizzas, but rounds have always been safe and acceptable to me.

Why should i change pizza just to keep up wtih everyone else? I'm happy with my choice... maybe one day y'all will come back and try a round...