cocheese

Old headbangers

Do you know any senior citizens who crank up the metal ?

Will there be dudes with walkers and canes at Metallica shows in 20 years ?

I don't consider 30 to be old but Metallica has been one of my favorite bands since I was 16. If they are still together and they get rid of there new bass player you see me there with my cane.B|

What ever happened to Megadeath?? Did Dave mustain burn out???
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

What ever happened to Megadeath?? Did Dave mustain burn out???

New album a couple of months ago...

Just heard UFO is playing Vegas next month too... wonder who is in the new band...

no, because Poppica sold out...:(

we WILL be going to see Priest, Sabbath and Maiden in the near future however.. :D

Hell YA!! \m/ \m/ >:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Do you know any senior citizens who crank up the metal ?

Will there be dudes with walkers and canes at Metallica shows in 20 years ?

What about the rockers, themselves? Saw the Stones, on their 'Bridges to Babylon' tour. The band, was sipping bottled water and after the show, were eating bananas. In the 60's and 70's, Kieth, kept a fifth of Jack Daniels on his speaker, from which he would take frequent gulps! They still sound great!

Chuck

Saw the Stones, on their 'Bridges to Babylon' tour. The band, was sipping bottled water and after the show, were eating bananas. In the 60's and 70's, Kieth, kept a fifth of Jack Daniels on his speaker, from which he would take frequent gulps!

That's classic! I thought the same thing when I saw that tour. Thought to myself, am I at the right venue?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I went to an Oz fest a couple years back, and Black sabbath was playing. Ozzie would come out and sing a song, and then go to the edge of the stage, and hit an inhaler up, and then come out and sing some more. It was a cool concert untill I got maced by some rowdy fan who started spraying the mace every where. That stuff sucks... I immediatly felt better when a cop jumped over a railing and beat the shit out of the dude.

Well, for an old bastard like myself, who saw the Stones back in '65 (I was 19) it was kinda' funny. I could relate!:D

Damn you are old! Ya know I aint a spring chicken my friend. I saw Led Zepplin as my very first concert!!

I was only 12 though.. was 79 during the "In Through The Out Door " tour. Then Jon Bohnam died in 80` :(

Megadeth is my Fav man.

Dave put out a new song a while back "dead enough" it looked like he was solo.

He really needed to keep the same guys he had on rust in peace but the newer albums have not been great.
I do love cryptic writings that was awesome.:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Well, for an old bastard like myself, who saw the Stones back in '65 (I was 19) it was kinda' funny. I could relate!:D

Damn you are old! Ya know I aint a spring chicken my friend. I saw Led Zepplin as my very first concert!!

Aw hell, you're still a pup!:D To be perfectly honest, I still like to crank it up! Mainly, 'cus my hearing ain'ty what it once was. Shooting guns and good music... Stones and Southern Rock!:D Losin' Bonham... total bummer!!!

Chuck

I was only 12 though.. was 79 during the "In Through The Out Door " tour. Then Jon Bohnam died in 80` :(

Dave Mustaine, apparantely had some severe wrist injury and he decided to disbanded Megadeth. I would guess that is about two or three years ago. Then he decided to reform Megadeth a couple of months back, released an album, and is now headlining Gigatour this summer. Seeing them back in 91', they were absolutely the tightest band, musically they were flawless live.

Dave Mustaine, apparantely had some severe wrist injury and he decided to disbanded Megadeth. I would guess that is about two or three years ago. Then he decided to reform Megadeth a couple of months back, released an album, and is now headlining Gigatour this summer. Seeing them back in 91', they were absolutely the tightest band, musically they were flawless live.

YA that's what I've read about Megadeth.

I have to agree with the tightest band period. Although Dave had/has his binge drinking problems and anger mgt issues. The dude kept his skills honed and his band wrapped up tight. Awesome sound live!

Whoa! Megadeth on TOUR!
http://www.gigantour.com/

Tourinng with Dream Theater, Fear Factory those two bands alone make me want to go. Plus Megadeth headlining.

Check they are not hitting Houston. They have date for Texas.

Aug 1st 2nd & 3rd... sucks because it's all Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday